Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

Post your funny songs

@Kheres

I found the perfect video for your song... It's from an 80's greek B-movie... The greek dialogue in the beginning is more or less the following: the priest is preaching his son, the son answers that "the truth is in Sex Pistols, not in God" and then he starts dancing to this song!!!!

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1RT8Iz8Og4

Guest Trojan_Knight

I'm not allowed to post any songs that I find funny. Because to many people would bitch about the violent nature or language in the songs themselfs.. But thanks for the chuckles I think some of the above are funny. ;)

~ TK

Those are all great, except I had to wash down that Florence Foster Jenkins with some Mrs. Miller!

Anyway, here's the 1960's San Francisco version of Banana Phone. So if you aren't getting what you feel you should from you veggies, then Call Any Vegetable!!

Oh, and this is still my favorite gaming one, too bad it's not EL characters

my favourite:

i play this song very often in the coffeeshop (for all you non-believers: this is a shop where we sell weed 'legally') i work. one of our regulars is called willy, and i like to tease him with this song

Lol, well I'm sure this one is pretty famous already.

But around here they showed to this Jeff Dunham guy who plays with puppets, and one of them had a christmas song. It was Achmed the Dead Terrorist with "Jingle Bombs".

The lyrics are on there. Jingle Bombs.

-Blee