Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SL7yz0r

Confused about Forum Rules

This is not meant as a flame or discussion about Mods at all. I ask this question only to clarify the rules to myself so that I do not make the same mistake again. Could somebody please point out to me which rule or rules I broke by posting

This is the coolest idea ever! The person who dies should also have to sit through it for about 1 minute, until they get dropped off in hell. More incentive to not get killed!

Which got deleted in THIS THREAD

Though this suggestion may seem extreme to many or most players, i thought it was a valid suggestion.

Please remember this is just a question concerning rule clarification to prevent myself from breaking further forum rules and getting suspended again.

Edited by SL7yz0r

Just a guess, that thread is 3 years old.

[edit: typo]

I have reviewed the rules and see no rule against supporting an old suggestion. In fact, if i had resubmitted this idea in a new topic, I believe i would have been mocked for not using the search function.

If I recall correctly I replied there as well, stating that "cool idea" (quoting your reply to that thread) isn't an improvement or new aspect of the suggestion and as such there was no reason to revive the thread. I'd guess that might have been the reason all the additions to that thread were deleted. :)

On a side note: that particular suggestion doesn't fit into EL because you could then have multiple instances of your own head walking around in addition to the one on your torso...

If my post only contained the words "cool idea", then what you are saying might make sense.

But I see nothing wrong with stating that I think it is a cool idea, a small suggestion about it, and why i think it is cool. '

Can somebody knowledgeable in the realm of forum rules please explain to me which rule or rules I broke by supporting this suggestion so that I do not break them again.

Edited by SL7yz0r

If there would have been more content to the post that added or enhanced the idea more, it would have been left. But, the post as it was waws basically a necro 'cool idea' post. It takes a lot more substance to allow a 3 year old thread to be brought back to life then what was posted.

Didn't i enhance the idea more by suggesting the person be forced to sit through a minute of their head being carried around?

Also, i added that if this were implemented, there would be more incentive to not get killed. Did you guys only read the first 2 words of my post? o.O

Didn't i enhance the idea more by suggesting the person be forced to sit through a minute of their head being carried around?

Also, i added that if this were implemented, there would be more incentive to not get killed. Did you guys only read the first 2 words of my post? o.O

I read the whole post & checked the previous posts before deleting.

All you're doing here is rehashing what you've said before and you've already been answered ... there wasn't enough new content to bring back a 3 year old thread.

Actually if your post was deleted then the whole thread should be deleted because there was nothing better about it. So there, it's deleted.