Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

appetite attribute

Alright, my idea is the appetite attribute. What it would do, is every 2 pickpoints spent on it, would increase the amount of food level you get from each item you eat. Such as vegies normally give you 15 food points, with 2 appetite, u would get 16, and at 4, 17 and so on.

This would be a good idea because for players who like to make stuff, with a higher appetite level could use this to their advantage, and don't say it could be abused... because the only way I can think of that happening is if somebody is willing to spend a million pickpoints on it, in which case every other attribute can be abused also.

I would like this idea, mainly because I could take "I eat dead people," eat one bone, and get a lot back. This would also make tailoring easier. For the players this would be great.

For the game as a whole, this wouldn't be that good.

It would be too easy to abuse, whether you admit it or not...10 PP's spent and instead of 10 food from a bone, you get 15. Then it takes 3 bones to fill up your food instead of 5 which in the long term would mean 3000 instead of 5000 bones which imo is just too big of a difference.

the excuse that it can be abused applies to just about every attribute and aspect of the game, and it is abused quite often but the abuser is missing out on other aspects of the game because of this, they gotta take neg perks and miss out on other attributes, however i agree that maybe there should be a cap on this.

You can always balance it. For example, increasing all food cool down by 10 seconds per +1 bonus including bones , therefore 15 food giving by bones could take 50 second cool down, isn't that the same as veggies?

Just a suggestion, not meant to flame, insult or hurt any ones feelings, pride or ego. If my comments have flamed or insulted or hurt any one's feelings, price, ego, or anything else, I'm sorry, it was meant to be a positive suggesting, and/or helpful.

Bladestone this is old man...Don't bring up old old threads :P

My apologies, but before you make a post. you have to do a search or read previous posts before making a suggestion in this forum. "Suggestions" that are repeats, already being worked on, or are already ingame WILL be deleted ... As stated by the red letters at the top of all pages which read "Read before posting!"

I did do a search and I found this post, therefore I replied to it. If this post was too old, then it would be locked from adding other replies to it. In addition, if I didn't bring up an old thread then any post would be deleted due to being a potential repeat.

If you have a suggestion how to do this without bring'en up a old post or repeating what could be possibly considers a "Repeat", let me know.