Sign in to follow this  
kibora

tiny_tim

[20:07:31] kibora: huh?

[20:07:36] tiny_tim: hi

[20:07:41] kibora: that was my fluf and my bag

[20:07:44] tiny_tim: thanks for saving my spawn

[20:08:04] kibora: an outwals wannabie i see

That person comes to the fluff i'm training on and starts serping it. But so did i so he gave up after some 15-30 time. So sad. Guild is tiny. Don't forget to red tag it :P

[16:13:20] tiny_tim: watch out for paulb he is noob scammer

[16:13:27] PaulB: sure lol

[16:13:34] PaulB: tiny tim is a scammer lol ROFL

[16:13:40] tiny_tim: you wished

[16:13:46] PaulB: who has all the outlaw post tiny? You not me lol

[16:14:08] tiny_tim: i can post you there 5 times a day if i wanted, its waste of time

[16:14:18] PaulB: Sure.. ROFL..

[16:14:29] PaulB: Go ahead and post me then if you dare.

[16:14:34] PaulB: I dare you too wuss

[16:14:38] tiny_tim: i dont waste my time on noobs

[16:14:49] PaulB: Then why do you log on everyday

[16:14:58] ****: rofl PaulB --------------------> Name edited for privacy<---------------

[16:15:01] tiny_tim: i dont

[16:15:13] tiny_tim: if you are lucky i log on once a week

[16:15:15] PaulB: Your not in FURY anymore cause you couldnt hack it as a scammer you NOOB

Tiny_tim is and will always be a noob in EL. I always have a lot of laughs about him with everyone. When he was in FURY guild he was a noob scammer at best lol. :)

He tried to serp my spawn too today.

He is the worst serper I ever saw. He really sucks at it.

I just went sitting there, and he left after 2 fluffy. Even after I repeately asked him to come back and serp as a markusweck would do, he refused to do so :) .

If he serps you, just sit at spawn, log on a alt, work with alt. And wait for him to leave. :)

BTW: On pk server, there wont be such thing as spawnserping :) . So try it out!

ah i c lexmark is making a even biger name for him self tks for the heads up and watch out for his noobish ways he will try to scam you in every single way possible so heads up if you trust him dont say you wernt warned

OMG every month a new thread gets created on this guy. When will you all realize he's only enjoying all these posts?

He's playing the game the way he likes to play it best, only thing to do is not to dignify his behaviour with a post in outlaws!

He serps your spawn? Who decided it was your spawn in the first place? 'I got here first' is for kindergarten, there's plenty for all of us in the game, I regularly wander maps without meeting any other players. Explore and you shall find, my friends!

Good hunting!

Edited by dilloesional

there's plenty for all of us in the game

you actually hunt cockroaches under a stone? lol i dont think you come out much when you think there

are enough spawns for everyone :):P i wasnt able in 1 month to train because i never found a

free spawn which is suitable for my lvls (besides im quite busy with another project). s

ure there are more than enough Brown Rabbit spawns maybe.. but

that doesnt mean there are alot of other spawns as well...

Anyways to the topic, i think there you right, he just enjoys this attention. i think all should just ignore him

and simply watch out when he is near. nuff said

#EDIT: i accidently hit "post" too early >_<

Edited by Scorpius

no tiny_tim isnt kramxel because the real kramxel got a name change and was locked who knows who tiny_tim brought

~bigk

no tiny_tim isnt kramxel because the real kramxel got a name change and was locked who knows who tiny_tim brought

~bigk

Kramxel sold the kramxel char to Mrs_DrtySouth's son, who got namechange and was locked.

Kramxel had the villekpl char at that time and was not locked as far as I know.

I have been told tiny_tim is kramxel, char given to him by Quimbly.

I asked him about it but didn't get an answer. =/

I heard tiny_tim is Quimbly char, don't know who play it.

me too ive heard that alot because first time i met him was @ DPa and then him and Smurf went to NC arena and had a fight and he PKed Smurf and was Hitn him for 60's with a cutty so this may be true...

~bigk

tiny_tim isnt kramxel. yea, he's been on villek char once in a while... even on NDD's.... if kram was tiny... dont u think he'd be pking w/ tiny char instead of just coming on to talk on villek? keep my boy's name out your mouths if u dont know what you're talkin about, especially u drtycnaab