Eternal Lands Official Forums
SL7yz0r

Corpus Opis

would i class as a spy lol as i just seem to speak to most ppl..

either way still dont know if i'm applying till server starts properly.

I saw evidence~!

Edited by SL7yz0r

There is a legend that walks both realms, he is cunning, deceiving, he knows the true meaning of the code, they call him "the one" but he lingers under the name 1st_Warrior, he is a treat to the system, he must be eliminated or soon he will FIRST PK KILL us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*everything that has a beginning, has an end*

Crus i got 2 pills. "Left hand is the Red pill" "Right hand is the Blue pill"

with one you take :)

Usually I wouldn't take anything from your right hand but since Mussie does that stuff for you I guess one could flip a coin

There is a legend that walks both realms, he is cunning, deceiving, he knows the true meaning of the code, they call him "the one" but he lingers under the name 1st_Warrior, he is a treat to the system, he must be eliminated or soon he will FIRST PK KILL us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*everything that has a beginning, has an end*

ur strange...and i think u mean 'threat', not 'treat'. im not candy u know!

edit: i think im gonna make that quote my sig :)

Ja, I hear hades, powerwarrior, and scarr/hardcore are all making guilds too.

hopeing empi makes a guild too :D

Edited by 1st Warrior

hopeing empi makes a guild too :)
No i wont, i will join some guild, just dont know which one :D
How about the suppliers union (if such a guild is formed). We could use the muscle.

hopeing empi makes a guild too :)
No i wont, i will join some guild, just dont know which one :D
How about the suppliers union (if such a guild is formed). We could use the muscle.

Then isn't it just like any other guild with suppliers and PKers like MP?

this seems more up markus' alley :)

This will be the reberth of old *CO*. Now If I can get ahold of more oldtimers like Duckman this could be the best thing to happen in ages

Hell maybe I can even get old UTi boys to come out and Play!!!!

FireBalls

Well duckie (Duckman) isn't really an old time player....not original memeber of co but then again, neither am i but ya, i miss him too and i can tell you that most probably he won't play.....he's been very busy......As for me, well i'm already playing an all pk game and i'm one of the highest level players in the game so unless entropy comes up with a plan that players won't lose what they are wearing when pked...and unless he comes up with one or 2 safe places in the game where you cannot be pked...i'm not interested in playing. No fun to be pked and lose what your wearing after spending so much time and money making it and no fun being pked when trading or manufacturing...etc.....not that anyone is really interested or cares about what i think but i just wanted to comment anyway.

However, crus will play.......he's a glutton for evilness..lol.....we all know that and it's why we all love him :). But what about other players such as trop and boki and mikac and flexo and even mamawarrior....etc?... Omg there are so many more old members. Are they coming back too? I miss co and my friends very much but i'm not playing a game that doesn't give you a chance to level other skill aside from combat because everyone is pking you all the time. I think changes will need to be made.

Ok, well that's my little comment for the day :) I miss you guys...but i'm out of here.....bye.

Edited by princessarora

Afaik Flexo is stuck in WoW, crus should know more about that.

Mikac logs on like once every 5 months or so :dry: .

Hope hope they come back too.

Add Sima to the list (ex Factor / StSimone), he's oldbie too.

As for flexo - well, he is stuck in WoW as much as i'm stuck, even more.

He is like top DPS of best horde guild on battlegroup, they are hardcore PvE guild, and all his free time off university goes to raiding, so i don't think he will be playing.

As for me, i'm just into PvP and trying to play arenas on competitive level so it takes some time too, but not close enough. Guild i'm in atm, does serious PvE, but raidleaders and officers don't care if people slack and i don't have no intention to put up with that so i don't raid, if that changes i might be doing 1-3 raids/week but highly unlikely.

Also, i won't be stoping playing WoW, especially seeing expansion coming up :).

But as it's winter and i can't spend much time outside, i guess there will be time for EL too :)

Mammawarrior - last i spoke to her few months ago, she rarely logs on MSN, her husband has gone trough some hard times healthwise. She is probably playing some other game, and she is too nice for Pk server one way or another :)

Mikac - playing WoW, i think PvP focused too.

Tropicano - lol, nobody knows what happend to him really.

Boki - WoW, pretty hardcore too.