Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Theryndan

1.5.0 Map Bugs

At the docks, the boat to Imbroglio Islands doesn't work "Umm... you can't teleport, there's no nearby open location" (the boat from Imbroglio to Iscalrith works instead).

It's probably trying to send the player to the location of the old boat in II (which has been removed, there is just water there now)

[FIXED]

I think what Erma is trying to say is, the wall in Thelinor is still not walkoffable when telenexused onto it. :P I checked in mapeditor to save you all time and found that there is supposed to be a way to walk straight off of the wall over the rooves, with a heightmap missing at 194 274 of probably 2.80. That's cont2map6.elm thanks :)

[FIXED]

Thank you Kailomonkey, because what Ermabwed posted was not only unhelpful, it's downright rude and frustrating!

You are in Zirakinbar [121,148]

Standing at that spot and rotating the camera around, it's possible to see 3 little spots where the ground is open (holes) and you can see below it; also the big rock south of this spot seems to not being touching the ground.

You are in Zirakinbar [147,164]

Looking toward the river, there is an area between the water and the shore where you can see below the ground (this is just quite a small area)

[FIXED]

I have a problem entering Kusamora from Idaloran. I crash. I am using an Intel Imac with leopard.

OsX 2.5.1

Processor 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo

Memory 1 GB 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM

Radeon X1600 Graphics card.

Edited by rmiles

Was going into thelindor standing at the entrance. went a little to the right and found a door udner a tree . Insdie where a portal whcih I stepped into and got to a tower. In the tower was a little thing in the wall which I took pointing finger on. Then I came to a completey pointless room whithout exit. Nrealy all ground was dark and there where two gargs whcih I killed but they did not come back. some flowers in the middle of all and I was seeing parts of the mapå from below.

/Dannus

[FIXED]

Guest dragoncondor

607,709 is coordinates

forest of the fallin

next to white stone city

you can walk inside a the firplace there i am guessing it is a bug

[FIXED]

P.S. No need to use such a huge font! I can read it at normal size just fine :)

This isn't a bug, it's a secret :) But you're right, it isn't so fun now nothing is harvestable here. Some messages and background could make it more of an achievement to solve, but alas this isn't the suggestions forum.

When you enter Desert Pines Storage (map says "The Meep" - probably this part of the map should be given its own name) you get a message in error_log.txt saying Error: Can't open File "./particles/moon_bubbles1.part" . This has to be one of the oldest client bugs left and fixing it would clear up a lot of confusion for people reporting crash-related bugs. It appears that map file misc1.elm is the only one that references moon_bubbles1.part . I am guessing this is either a packaging error due to moon_bubbles1.part being left out of the set of files included in the release or more likely the map was created using a particle that was later removed from the list of available particles. If this is the case, couldn't the map be fixed to no longer refer to that particle so that the error message no longer appears?

[FIXED]

Exploring in Willowvine I found myself in this room at Willowvine Forest Insides (according to the message, Aislinn let me in - thanks Aisy). Clicking on the ladder brought me to the floor near [304,32] but neither the ladder nor the door can be used to leave the room - I appear to be stuck unless there is supposed to be a secret here.

It works for me at those coords. You have to click the ladder first to get up to the platform then click on the door. Also you have to be right up at the ladder or you get the "Get closer to the door to go outside" message.

I clicked all over the ladder but didn't try from right next to it.

Willowvine Forest Insides 237,357 - standing at this (and other) spots, zoomed out, turning your camera around, a black 'second layer' covers your screen.

Edit: other room, same thing: 297,357

[FIXED]

Edited by Roja

I found map flicker on the ground in Hurquin at these coords:

[41,129]

[89,133]

[53,119]

[FIXED]

There is a walk-through boulder in Dragon Cave [73,126]

[Fixed]

Map: Valley of the Dwarves

Co-ords: [154:49]

Description: You can walk into a tree at that location

[FIXED]

Iscalrith [85,53] - the cave gives a "You are to far away from the door" message.

edit: I believe it should teleport to Iscalrith Insides [164,260], because it works so the other way...

[FIXED]

Edited by Roja