Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arowyn

error while loading shared libraries: libcal3d.so.12

When trying to run the linux version of 1.5, I get the following error (trying to run the pre-compiled binary):

el.x86-64.linux.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcal3d.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I looked, and I saw DLL's in that directory, but no shared objects.

James

When trying to run the linux version of 1.5, I get the following error (trying to run the pre-compiled binary):

el.x86-64.linux.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcal3d.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I looked, and I saw DLL's in that directory, but no shared objects.

James

I haven't included any libraries for linux due to all the fun oddities. The 64 bit compile is fully dynamic, but if you have a newer Linux distro, by adding the needed libraried, it should run. I gope to get setip for mostly static 64 bit compiles before the next release.

I haven't included any libraries for linux due to all the fun oddities. The 64 bit compile is fully dynamic, but if you have a newer Linux distro, by adding the needed libraried, it should run. I gope to get setip for mostly static 64 bit compiles before the next release.

Ah, ok. Thanks :icon13:

James