Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
oldnight

got banned

hello some of you may remember me as

oldnight from the KoD guild =/ or the_old_knight

as u probably can figure out i was banned for me doing somthing stupid.

and here is my mistake =/

i did this multipile times =/ (btw)

well one day about 101 days ago exactly i decide to make a stupid decision that would lose all my stuff

i decide i have reset way 2 many times i duno how many times just about every time i got 2 lvl 25 oa i think not sure.

so i decided 2 make a new account (the_old_knight) an account that i told my self i would not reset once and i would train very hard on it but first i thought well i gess i should get all my items all my expensive items i had off oldnight onto the_old_knight my new acc that i had made.but that was a big mistake i thought nothing would happen but i was wronge. I got banned 2 days later for dropping items from one account 2 another.

and i have let my guildies down n everything.

and after this long period of time i have throught it over what i have done and i have realized it was wronge of me 2 break the rule.

iam sorry for breaking the rule that i broke rule 5 if iam correct

i have learned my lesson

so could i please have my acc back plz

not sure which mod had banned me i think it was aislinn ( duno how 2 spell his name atm sry)

this will not happen again because it is illegal and also making the game unchalenging

Edited by oldnight

Actually you illegally multiplayed with a bunch of characters a lot of times, and deliberately manipulated your IPs and used deliberate intentional bag drops a LOT of times.

You can't get your old characters back but if you would like to start over with ONE character and no alts and follow the rules this time, you are more than welcome to.