Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jaida

NDD

I am not interesting in talking about this.

If you don't like how things are, you can go and play some other game (which you already do anyway).

But I am curious, why do you think you can have a chat with me about it? I mean, do you think you are my boss, or a shareholder in EL, or we are best buddies? Or perhaps you are some MMO analyst with LOTS of experience?

I am not interesting in talking about this.

If you don't like how things are, you can go and play some other game (which you already do anyway).

But I am curious, why do you think you can have a chat with me about it? I mean, do you think you are my boss, or a shareholder in EL, or we are best buddies? Or perhaps you are some MMO analyst with LOTS of experience?

Who said I wanted to talk to you about the NDD?

-Blee

No Drop Day + Invaision = Heaven!!

Thank you Ent !!!

I have a blast, so much fun working as a team with other people to kill the giants and dragons, lots of a/d expierence and magic expierence!

I hope it does not change, I personally am loveing it :omg:

Just my opinion.

Hmmm... I dunno, but is there not a way to do the NDD Limited on some Maps allone? So all Players funny :)

I mean all Pk maps NDD and normal Maps not or only some normal Maps where are the Invasion Start?

But i dunno how strong it is to do.

At last i mean all Mod NDD, not the automatic one, that can go over all maps.

OKI, have fun all, Time to sleep for me :)

P.S.

Hehe... have a another short Idea, is there a Way to Create ND- Arenas in Normal maps?

Edited by Cyberwulf

The NDD invasions are an awsome idea, i had great fun last night and it has given me fresh insentive to mix and earn gc through the week. Lately i have had difficulty finding the motivation to log on as i have become bored of the endless grinding, this cures that problem for me and i hope the invasions stay, if it stays as it was last night in idaloran even the newbies who cant fight have nothing to complain about as they have the rest of EL to themselves. Though i do see Jaida's point about those not wanting to take part losing the drops but i guess you cant please everyone.

TYVM for this awsome idea ent .. one of your best yet :)

Edited by Looter

The NDD invasions are an awsome idea, i had great fun last night and it has given me fresh insentive to mix and earn gc through the week. Lately i have had difficulty finding the motivation to log on as i have become bored of the endless grinding, this cures that problem for me and i hope the invasions stay, if it stays as it was last night in idaloran even the newbies who cant fight have nothing to complain about as they have the rest of EL to themselves.

Same thoughts here, and whats even more, besides the invasion in no drop u still have no drop day itself so double pleasure and double fun :)

I took two picks from last saturday and sunday invasion, really many ppl participate in them, if they werent fun ppl would not participate, its pretty simple, isnt it? :whistle:

mmfluffwavegotowy.jpg

BDinvasiongotowy.jpg

Even for some low lvl in a/d and unexeprienced fighters its great possibility to enjoy the game, many times i was healed by players while fighting dragons 1on1 and it really helped me a lot, so yup, all hands count, u dont need to be crazy strong to help at invasion, its enough if u can cast heal other spell :devlish:

Big THX to the Devs for great fun and all ppl who enjoyed it like i did :D

mp

Even for some low lvl in a/d and unexeprienced fighters its great possibility to enjoy the game, many times i was healed by players while fighting dragons 1on1 and it really helped me a lot, so yup, all hands count, u dont need to be crazy strong to help at invasion, its enough if u can cast heal other spell :o

Big THX to the Devs for great fun and all ppl who enjoyed it like i did :D

mp

ditto! Black Dragon kills me in one hit, but poisoning it, harming it, and healing others while they take turns at it is alot of fun. When the ranged weapons are implemented this is really going to elevate the fun level!

I belive the no drops day if for a how should i put this reliveing stress and for having some fun away from training putting all your hard work and training to the ultimate test in a full on 6hr battle for not just for more training