Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

ALOA: A new family :)

I've always wanted to be a GM and finally my dream has come true: the Azure League of Artisans is no longer a dream but a reality.

Our guild is young and small, so if you are to join, you have to understand that the first few months will be a bit sparse. But joining early means that when we do grow to a considerable size, you will become an important high-ranking member. If you want that, and don't mind paying the small price that time presents us, then maybe you should consider our guild.

So what are we all about? Our mission is threefold:

1. To become the best possible players we can in EL (skills, abilities, knowledge, etc.);

2. To promote, protect, and contribute to the fantastic community of our game;

3. To have as much fun as possible in the process and make a guild that will leave a lasting legacy!

We are a professional guild, and we have a website with forums, available here: http://aloa.110mb.com

If you are interested in joining a guild in which you will have real friends, and a family that cares about you, PM Lumino, Curia, or Baloney, or post on our forums.

I can't wait to meet you all!

-Lumino

Thanks Ciss :) I might just take you up on your offer :P

Anyway, we are now 8 members strong, so come join the party all you newbies out there! We are seeking fun-loving, friendly, ambitious players to join our family!

PM Lumino, Cuia, or Baloney in game, or check out our website (post on the "joining" part of the forum)

http://aloa.110mb.com

-Lumino

Star will forever miss you lumi, i'm glad you finally got to have the guild you've always wanted though

Good luck, and star will still always be there for you :)