Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Which part of the brain do you use more?

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the brain?

• Left
    • Right

the dancer is moving counter clockwise it appears to me :P yes it seems accurate ;)

Edited by clockus

I can only see her turn clockwise, so right.

I already knew that - have problems with words and language, and names - make it a pain when people have namechange. :omg:

Very right. I can't even change the direction of the dancer; but yeah it should be true because I spend most of my time writing and doodling on corners.

I doodle on my paper quite a bit, Maryn, and I couldn't change it clockwise. :omg:

(Though that may be due to my ADD, I dunno)

Lol, well I don't have the attention span to squint and tilt my head for more than 5 minutes either. :D

The first time I looked she was going clock-wise but the explanation for right sided brain use doesn't fit me. I've always been a logical person. Deal with facts. Love math. Program computers.

So I closed my eyes, pictured here rotating counter clock-wise and when I opened them again I was able to see her doing just that.

I can see her going both directions only if I remove my eyes from the image, picture the direction I want to see and look back but can't change her direction while looking at the image.

Edit: Actually, now I can change her direction without taking my eyes off if I focus on her extended foot. After a couple turns I was able to get her going the opposite direction and then back again.

Edited by Jon Finch

Right, but I can pretty easily switch to left. As for accuracy, I rarelly think things are that black and white. Although maybe that says something in itself :omg: . In general, accurate enough I guess.

Well voted left side then looked again and she was going the other way :omg: Happened everytime i looked at the pic again, guess i must be an alien too :D

At first glance, it was going clockwise.. so I use the right side of my brain.

I can, however, change it pretty easily. If I want her to turn counterclockwise.. I have to start to read the article. If I want her to start turning clockwise again, I just clear my mind.

Edited by Acelon

:omg: when i first looked at the hottie there it turned counterclockwise..

pretty confusing since im not much using logic and stuff.. plus im maybe good

in my own language but still have bits of problems with other languages...

Maybe im just insane after all :D:wacko::hehe::mace:

Atfirst when I saw it was turning clockwise, but after a while it suddenly turned anticlockwise. Freaking!!! :omg:

But now I can turn it easily left or right whenever I want, so I guess my 2 brains are working together :D .

Edit : Typos fixed now

Edited by ThunderCloud

I was unable to vote left or right. It changes directions every ~8 seconds or so for me.

Either a sign of steady whole brain usage, or I'm completely unstable :omg: