Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syni

Cant play

Well everytime i try to log onto EL i put in my username and password then the client bugs and has to close but i was able to log onto other chars i just cant log on with my char "syni" i have removed EL from my comp and then reinstalled it i have shut down and restart my comp a few times what is wrong? please help me.

is anybody going to help me?
It depends on why the client is crashing and that is hard to work out.

The only thing I can think of is try to login on another machine and see if the problem still exists. If it does the I would guess the problem is with your character, possibly the location it is at. If that is the case then we need to know where that is to test if it crashes other people etc.

If it doesn't crash then try moving your character to somewhere else and see if you can then login on your machine again. If that works, it would be handy to know where you were located so we can try to find the problem.

You have mentioned that you reinstalled and are able to login as other characters so I don't think the problem is related to the settings in your ini file, but you could try deleting your el.ini file to see if that helps.

Other than those options (and I don't see they will help much) I'm not sure so you'll just have to wait and see if someone else has any better ideas.

I just downloaded version 1.5.0 beta and am having same problem, I can log in on other account but not wolverine2 . and i tried deleting el.ini did not work please help

Edited by Wolverine2