Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xavier1

AK1

may i ask who posted that? because you are extremely smart and proved everything we are trying to do, he is a threat, all he does is hurt, and we do not need that around here

I just don't get why all of you are making such a big deal out of this. He is just trying to get you all angry, and he's doing an excellent job. I have read just about every one of his posts, and I find it rather easy to just ignore him.

Obviously he hasn't, considering you always take his side and if you don't know what is going on i suggest you stay out of the threads and find a different way to spam and get your post count up

Good idea learner, but if the rules were that way he would of been banned the first time he stole fig's bag.

I'm just stating that he's probably enjoying all the hatrid you are showing towards him.

No, he hasn't stolen from me or anyone, since bags are public property.

And no, he hasn't insulted me in any way, but he can feel free to since i could really care less.

How hard is it to just ignore him? By going through all this trouble trying to get him banned you are only encouraging him.

And SKA, I know exactly who he is and what he has been doing. If you do not know what spam is, check kl or ak1's post's, because what I am saying is not spam.

Lastly, when ak1 breaks the rules, feel free to ban him. In fact, I encourage it. However, I don't like the idea that people could be banned just because a mod didn't like them, even though they didn't break any rule. Imagine what would happen if Krull had that power.

well if harassment isn't a rule then...er nvm but harassment is a rule and he has broken it many times in the past

P.S. osm could u make ur avatar smaller???im having to go back and forth reading stuff :wink:

Just 1 question, could we denoob him for no good reason? Coz when he's talking in newbie channel (like b4) he's causing ppl to start some fighting (with him as the target). It's not a good thing for newbies to see such a thing. Well it's making a deep impression (not in what the game developers want i believe) n they might just leave for such a simple reason n that's b4 even trying to play the game. At least by denoobing him, he won't cause much problem in newbies channel in which make newbies a bit more comfortable n won't leave as fast they leave coz of the pointless fighting.

PS: he's not a newbie with this i want to point out that he can survive without being in newbie channel

I've got a great idea... A retro rule that if you annoy a mod, god (entropy) can review the case and ban him perm! Or maybe just a vote among mods/NH's, meaning he would probably be banned instantly.

That's exactly what I don't want. Then there would be people who just gets on mods nerves, but did nothing wrong. The only reason i am even remotely siding with ak1 at some times is because I believe that people should only get banned if they specifically broke a rule. The only good way to stop problems from happening is to specify the rules more.

pfft, denoob him so he can come and bother my channel??? :D (market) geez thats all i need is him troubling everyone in market channel.. :D but denoob him, noobs don't deserve to have to put up with his crap and if he wonders to my channel and causes trouble instant mute, i still say he should be banned but.. obviously he can just get away with bending the rules whenever he wants too..

I say BAN HIM! there are little kid's that play this game, and there is enough cussing as it is, but, his cussing plus his raceism? i say BAN HIM :evil:

i agree with shadowknight. u cant ban ppl just bcause theyre anti-social. then u had to ban all PKers too :lol:

and if ak1 prefers stealing bags and claiming he made the content instead of getting up his own stats then let him do so. eternal noob.

but still i think ak1 deserves to b bannd. just bcause he annoys to many players.

LoL, these culprits are sooo funny. If I was banned, i would be like:

Bah, u got me! I did it! Im the bad guy! I deserve to be banned!

LoL, MeOw :roll:

Ak1 hasnt been denoobed yet?? wtf??? I made one little fuckup and i was denoobed instantly...while ak1 constantly harasses people and still gets to use the newbie channel??!!

BAN THE LITTLE GIT!!! (just my opinion of the lieing stealing annoying little piece of crap tht is Ak1)

Ak1, you, own frak? LMAO!!!

denoob him nd mute him in EVERY channel ;)

then as soon as he harrases 1 more person, BAN

I am so bloody sick of the little freak, will you guys please go to flames section of forums and look at all his locked topics of OFFTOPIC taken from different forums?!