Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tashtar

Guild Members Meeting in RL

hi folks, :D

I searched and searched the forums and found no mention of this topic.

I was wondering if any EL guilds have real life gatherings.... like meetings or parties.

I think this would be a really fun thing to do cause. I love my guildies sooo much. :hug:

I would like to hear/see some stories of RL meetings... of guilds and individual peoples.

I would even like to see an International EL Convention maybe some day. :hehe:

Has this ever been done?

Guest ohmygod

I was going to have toomass stay with me where i live for a week or so when he was in Australia but my GF watched too many bad news stories about meeting internet pals and thought he would murder us in our sleep. :D

Suffice to say she is the "boss", so he didnt end up comming to my home town for a visit :hehe:

I was going to have toomass stay with me where i live for a week or so when he was in Australia but my GF watched too many bad news stories about meeting internet pals and thought he would murder us in our sleep. :omg:

Suffice to say she is the "boss", so he didnt end up comming to my home town for a visit :(

:hehe: We should make a guild of guy's who ain't boss at home :D

Anyway i try to convince my wife to meet some nice EL ppl during Xmas vacation....... Hope i can, but she doesn't understand a bit of what this EL life is about so it will be very hard :hug:

I'd personally love to visit a lot of my EL friends, but since I'm unable to travel, it's rather hard. :D

Tho, I'll talk to my parents soon wether I'm allowed to go to America next year on vacation together with a friend of mine, if they allow me to go, I'll try to arrange some visits of course. ^^

Oh, and if anyone is ever visiting Belgium, gimme a shout, you're welcome. ;P

-Blee

I'd personally love to visit a lot of my EL friends, but since I'm unable to travel, it's rather hard. :hehe:

Tho, I'll talk to my parents soon wether I'm allowed to go to America next year on vacation together with a friend of mine, if they allow me to go, I'll try to arrange some visits of course. ^^

Oh, and if anyone is ever visiting Belgium, gimme a shout, you're welcome. ;P

-Blee

i will come visit y00 and then we make party :D

Did the one who shouldn't be mentioned attend any? :D

As far as I know she was never a member of PL guild (I'm not the one to assure you about it, though). Hence, I very very doubt it;p

The family of W&W had a few meetings, with ppl from outa guild as well, some of you have seen the pics and heard the stories, some didnt..here are the pics.. (el london and el amsterdam)

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/JacqyBos/

enjoy..

Jez

I am meeting with 2 of my guildies very very much!

Troger

You reminded me, I see one EL person often, my cousin Cyprom. :D

-Blee

Recently we made a little meeting at Sao Paulo. Since Brazil is a big country, its hard to gather many people. There was Sampaio, tico, samy_navillian, ukko and me. The next one will be in Rio :o

Edited by Vormavius

Yes, there were more than 10 PL guild meetings (the last one was ~2 weeks ago and was attended by ~10 people).

There were also 2 meetings of Polish/Slovak/Czech players, big ones. About 1 year ago in Cracov, Poland and a little later in Ostrava.

And no, she was never a member of PL so she didn't attend any.

If any of u come to pass by Paris :P

... would be nice to have a drink next to the Eiffel Tower :]

TK.

Damn it, it really sucks I didn't know that last year cuz I went to Paris. :<

But you already know that. xD

-Blee

Well, considering EL is how my husband and I met...

We've had the privilege of having several EL-ers in our home,

Even had a few at our RL wedding.

Invited many more. In fact, everyone in Riva knows our home holds an open invitation to any and all :P

Members of >FA< have met on several occasions, Italy being a reasonably-sized country helps a lot! :P

We have had "normal" meetings, a graduation when one of our angels got his M.Sc., there is a RL marriage scheduled and another graduation on the horizon, and we are still trying to organize that night-long, wi-fi covered, guild-only poolside party which has been in the air for way too long...

>FA< is a small guild, but with strong bonds among members: meetings in RL are cool! :P

<TE> meeting =)

Here are Tico, Samy_navilian,ukko,Sampaio, Vormavius. not in this order.. just to complicate.

anamir was also there but he got a invi Pot. =)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3160/dsc01575yr9.jpg

Ha ha! It looks likes you young gentlemen enjoyed a wonderful evening!

If I was a young lady, I would be happy to see such a photo of my fellow players! You should post this in the 'Photos' section of the forums... http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33988

You look great! :omg: