Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

EL videos

Naralik arena events.

Showdown 1: (in order)

1)

2)

3)

Naralik arena showdown 2 was recorded by dekke iirc, no idea where those vids ended up. anyways, here's...

Naralik arena showdown 3

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Have fun :P

~kGn

i got links :P

Fedora VS BigkaV

Saint VS BigkaV

Troger VS Tomorrow

SCARfACE VS BigkaV

Have Fun With Those Ill Make More Vids Once i get my comp running again

I have been looking for a video recording tool for Mac.

So far have found a couple but all on a commercial license.

Does anyone know any OpenSource software for video recording on Mac?

Thank you in advance

(Be sure to watch in 'High Quality')

Got some recorded fun with bronze and arrow on no break day.

Highest recorded hit was 114, but I did 128 on Oil (Which lead to me wanting to record)

Unfortunately, I had classes so I could only play like 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hannibal

Hi, i just made 2 gamepley videos for Eternal Lands. This video shows you gameplay and gives hints for beginners and people that search for Mmorpg's.

Im making more of these. Im also planning on making trailer for Eternal lands "PK server" and "Main Server"

Eternal Lands Gameplay Part 1

Eternal Lands Gameplay part 2

#Edit:

I made a new one: Eternal Lands _Hope_

Edited by -Hope-

Hey all, have not played for ages because of my ISP, wanted to know if any video links of the new mobs and instances are available to check out?

kk ty

omg

New Video I've made. Hope you guys enjoy \o

Keep up the Rock! \m/

another multi spawn training video oh joy, make instance or new mobs video pls kk ty

Keep up the Rock! \m/

another multi spawn training video oh joy, make instance or new mobs video pls kk ty

Well buy me armor and items necessary and I'll do for sure. If you dislike, simply don't watch :(

Wanna criticize, better be more constructive rather than just pointing things out =D

Anyway, just waiting for an invasion to make another MULTI INVASION video ^^

Keep up the Rock! \m/

Well buy me armor and items necessary and I'll do for sure. If you dislike, simply don't watch :(

Wanna criticize, better be more constructive rather than just pointing things out =D

Just to let you know multi spawn flee training was a rare back in the days i played not many knew the uber xp/hour gains and how to walk/group spawns together cause they were scattered not like now. Even had to heal them so they wouldnt die cause pain to regroup them if they did. Now its the only way people train it seems. i.e lots of training videos.

I was not criticizing as that may get your post deleted i believe, It was more a plead for someone, anyone to post some video of new mobs and instance runs or at least let me know where i can go to check em out.

kk ty

omg

Edit: Does no one talk to mods to get purple?? name tag thing that lets them be ignored by mobs, So they can film/record the event?

Edited by ohmygod

Keep up the Rock! \m/

Well buy me armor and items necessary and I'll do for sure. If you dislike, simply don't watch :pickaxe:

Just to let you know multi spawn flee training was a rare back in the days i played not many knew the uber xp/hour gains and how to walk/group spawns together cause they were scattered not like now. Even had to heal them so they wouldnt die cause pain to regroup them if they did. Now its the only way people train it seems. i.e lots of training videos.

I was not criticizing as that may get your post deleted i believe, It was more a plead for someone, anyone to post some video of new mobs and instance runs or at least let me know where i can go to check em out.

kk ty

omg

Edit: Does no one talk to mods to get purple?? name tag thing that lets them be ignored by mobs, So they can film/record the event?

I got what you mean, I might have overreacted lol.

Anyway, I reckon that also with more Multi Spawn Videos more people are going to start playing that style, messing the training of others (depending the player they stop the multi and share spawn, others complain and even consider serping lol).

This style of char (like a paladin defenser/tanker) is the only interesting things to make videos lol. Or getting a cutlass and killing for drops in invasion wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll try to be more creative next time, though the heavy metal ogre drawn in Paint was not so bad. lol

Let there be Rock!

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.