Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zorro

banned?

Hello, Me and my brother 3oo can't log in , if we try to log in nothing happens , so i asked mod what to do thats why i posted here

can anyone explain me something please?

Ty for your help Greetz zorro

You were locked for illegal multiplay.

Please read rule 5 in it's entirety.

with what character 3oo?3oo is my brother, i have screenie where i asked mod if i could trade and they said yes but limit the trade to a few times , i traded 2 times or so

Greetz Z http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elbrotherat7.png

Edited by zorro

You were locked for illegal multiplay.

Please read rule 5 in it's entirety.

with what character 3oo?3oo is my brother, i have screenie where i asked mod if i could trade and they said yes but limit the trade to a few times , i traded 2 times or so

Greetz Z http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elbrotherat7.png

Well first off, care to tell me precisely what you traded? And it was a lot more than twice.

Secondly, did you happen to catch the part where it is illegal to use your brother's character to help yourself and/or mule, or trade yourself stuff from it? (And that includes bag trades and middlemen, and other means of hiding the transactions).

I have given him some armors so that he can train. And ingreds for fes->which he sold to buy hes,srs. On zorro i only train on a/d i dont need the money of alch i can have it from fighting. What i dont understand if a mod tells i can trade, then its not against the rules. And now its against the rules. I asked before doing it. If he had said no i wouldnt have traded with him. I realy like the game. If you say you cant trade i will never trade anymore with him.

Greetz zorro

Then how come we have log quotes of you saying you log on your brother's character and use him to make bars and fe's?

What you aren't realizing, it is ok to trade LEGALLY, but if you are on his character or use it to help your own character, or vice versa, that is NOT ok. Just because a mod gives you an ok for one scenario, does not mean it is a blanket ok for everything.

And I thought your brother's name was Loyd?

Then how come we have log quotes of you saying you log on your brother's character and use him to make bars and fe's?

Lol sorry aislinn but your loggs are wrong he even hasnt read a book of molding or book of bars yet if you want to check unlock 3oo and can make a screenshot of his knowledge. I dont make profit with the fes and realy dont care. I just wanna have fun in the game. If i want to have money i dont use thrue sight and can fight against fluff for one hour without using hes or srs.

If i want bars i can make them my self and wouldnt fail.

Greetz zorro

Well see I was thinking Loyd and vbot were your brother...who are they then? :)

The logs really look like 3oo is your new alt you loaded up to make an easy new life for it.

He havent played on loyd for like more then a year. I dont make profit out of him. He uses all his money for his stats. I train to get stronger. I think you are wrong. Also i dont make a scene. If i want to make benefit out of him i would train him constantley to fast money. But i dont we both just wanna have fun.

Vbot isnt mine char, its a char thats was from the guild ^V^ we where training it to be a guild bot but ^V^ is dead now and we use it just for fun.I didnt traded with vbot. I started with 3oo a few days agow i wanted to make a char for the guild 300, but my bro said can i train it plz i said yes after he was having fun i said its your character.

Greetz zorro

Edited by zorro

He havent played on loyd for like more then a year. I dont make profit out of him. He uses all his money for his stats. I train to get stronger. I think you are wrong. Also i dont make a scene. If i want to make benefit out of him i would train him constantley to fast money. But i dont we both just wanna have fun.

Vbot isnt mine char, its a char thats was from the guild ^V^ we where training it to be a guild bot but ^V^ is dead now and we use it just for fun.I didnt traded with vbot. I started with 3oo a few days agow i wanted to make a char for the guild 300, but my bro said can i train it plz i said yes after he was having fun i said its your character.

Greetz zorro

It may be "his" character but YOU are using it and you can't give it stuff for YOU to use on it.

Wanting to "just have fun" does not excuse you from following the rules, or even knowing what they are.

So you are using it then... :)

And sorry but almost everything of worth including gc on that character came from zorro.

:) didnt know that it was against the rules to help him. If i had know that you cant come on it i wouldnt had done it. I even ask for the trading because didnt want to brake the rules. I think i cant say nothing more i will see whats your decision. Maybe i had to ask more at the mod stupid me but if you give me a chance i will ask everything, that you may not do and the things you can do.

Greetz zorro

Edited by zorro

Is there anything i can do to get myself unlocked faster , like deleting 3oo with all items ?

Greetz Z

That could be arranged, in addition to you not going on or using your brother's characters anymore (or vice versa) or any other illegal multi with alts ever again.

ok i won't trade with any alt's again , im sorry and it really won't happen again

Greetz Z

Edited by zorro