Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
extrapolation

do monsters have perception?

this is really a question about the camo cape, but i couldnt find a suitable forum for it, so im asking it the other way round.

i want to know if the camo cape protects you (not perfectly of course) from aggressive monsters? well if they cant see you, they cant attack you, but does monsters' aggression work like that?

im not really sure about this but i think if they cant see you they cant attack you as like if you use a invis pot monsters cant see you and therefore won't attack and camo cape is somewhat like invis as you cant be seen from certain distance and angles.

Monsters attack you only if they are 4 squares from you, from that distance they should see you in any conditions. Maybe visibility can be reduced to 3 squares in low light/camo etc, but 3 vs 4 isnt a big difference

Monsters attack you only if they are 4 squares from you, from that distance they should see you in any conditions. Maybe visibility can be reduced to 3 squares in low light/camo etc, but 3 vs 4 isnt a big difference

thanks, this is helpful to know :icon13: