Eternal Lands Official Forums
DibClark

**Generation X**Harvesting** - the 3rd Degree

Hi I am posting for myself and Crom, he is having issues after updating his E-Mail adress.

Crom is claiming:

• Van_Binsbergern - 10k Wheat (15k) [bATCH 2]
  • PaulB - 4k Red Toadstools (9k) [bATCH 2]
  • Lillaka - 10k Coal (24.5k) [bATCH 2]

I am claiming:

• Zamirah - 10k Sulfur (24.5k) [bATCH 3]
  • Loir - 10k Branches (5k) [bATCH 3]
  • Susje - 20k Red Roses (15k) [bATCH 3A]

list updated!! :pickaxe:

claim:

• Teehee - 10k Turquoise (50k) [bATCH 2] - MrOne
  • Liagua - 20k Red Roses / Red Snapdragons (25k) [bATCH 3C] - MrOne
  • Spinder - 10k Silver Ore (25k) [bATCH 2] - MrOne
  • VinoVeritas - 10k Sulfur (24.5K) [bATCH 3] - MrOne

claim:

Ready for delivery:

Van_Binsbergern 10k wheat (15k) [batch2]

Fairydragon delivered 10k turquoise (50k) to Teehee

SubZero completes:

• Surfy - 10k Turquoise (50k) [bATCH 2]

Ready for delivery!! :pickaxe:

Hi turquoise is ready for delivery for Teehee :whistle:

Ready for delivery:

Van_Binsbergern 10k wheat (15k) [batch2]

Fairydragon delivered 10k turquoise (50k) to Teehee

great job!! :pickaxe:

SirCamolot - 20k Sunflowers @.75 ea Total 15k Gc

I'd like to order:

Rosabel - 10k diamonds (34k gc)

Thank you!

orders posted :)

thank you very much!! :pickaxe:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

First of its kind:

BRAILYN

has been deemed

PERSONA NON GRATA

with GenX.

Any and all transactions made with this player in the name of GenX Harvesting is considered

NULL and VOID

Any and all claims made by this player has been relisted as unclaimed, and shall be queued as normal.

We will not be responsible for any transactions made with this player.

:icon4::icon4::icon4::icon4::icon4:

Edited by DibClark

SubZero completes:

• Zombie_Girl - 5k Turquoise (25k) [bATCH 5]

Ready for delivery!!! :pickaxe:

Hold on one second DibClark. Brailyn is my real life girlfriend and for you to pin this type of reputation on her is incredibliy unnecessary. What exactly happened that would make you do something like this? She has been busy with work and even notified Rosabel about it. At least you can give a reason as to why she is blacklisted. She did not do anything to deserve anything like this.

Hold on one second DibClark. Brailyn is my real life girlfriend and for you to pin this type of reputation on her is incredibliy unnecessary. What exactly happened that would make you do something like this? She has been busy with work and even notified Rosabel about it. At least you can give a reason as to why she is blacklisted. She did not do anything to deserve anything like this.

Miles,

It was a very difficult thing for me to do this, but the turn of events left me no choice. I befriended your girlfriend when she wanted to join the Team. I gave her the chance to earn. Over the past few days, I can see her log in and chat thru ch 6. I PM'd her a couple of times to see if she will respond. She did not. I even asked her directly if she has ignored me, to which I did not get any reply. All I wanted to know is how things were going with her, not to scold or demand anything from her. At this point, I asked Rosabel if she has been contacted, she said yes, and that the order is being worked on. From there on, I saw her greet some people in ch 6 and again I PM'd her, then again, no reply.

Now, I ask you - even if she is using the android app to play, couldn't she at least respond to my PMs? Even if she couldn't, couldn't she at least send me an offline message that she was unable to respond? She knows the guild chatroom, she was even in the guild for a short time - which I did not get any reason why she left. I am not a stickler for rules, but for respect, yes. I am an easy person to talk to, even if she made a mistake in joining the team and guild, all she had to do was to tell me and all will be alright.

Why don't you check with her and I will be happy to provide you unadulterated logs as proof.

For now, my decision stands. If there is anything that will disprove me, I will be more than happy to post an apology in the forums.

SubZero completes:

• Liagua - 20k Red Roses / Red Snapdragons (25k) [bATCH 2C]

Ready for delivery!! :pickaxe:

SubZero claims:

• Rosabel - 10k Silver Ore (25k) [bATCH 1] [RELISTED]
  • Myd1 - 10k Coal (24.5k) [bATCH 3A]

Claimed 10/10/13 :pickaxe:

Ready for delivery:

PAulB 4k red toadstools (9k) [batch2]

Hi :hiya: Delivery made to Zamirah for 10k of sulfur

ready for delivery:

delivered:

ty!

Edited by MrOne

Miles,

It was a very difficult thing for me to do this, but the turn of events left me no choice. I befriended your girlfriend when she wanted to join the Team. I gave her the chance to earn. Over the past few days, I can see her log in and chat thru ch 6. I PM'd her a couple of times to see if she will respond. She did not. I even asked her directly if she has ignored me, to which I did not get any reply. All I wanted to know is how things were going with her, not to scold or demand anything from her. At this point, I asked Rosabel if she has been contacted, she said yes, and that the order is being worked on. From there on, I saw her greet some people in ch 6 and again I PM'd her, then again, no reply.

Now, I ask you - even if she is using the android app to play, couldn't she at least respond to my PMs? Even if she couldn't, couldn't she at least send me an offline message that she was unable to respond? She knows the guild chatroom, she was even in the guild for a short time - which I did not get any reason why she left. I am not a stickler for rules, but for respect, yes. I am an easy person to talk to, even if she made a mistake in joining the team and guild, all she had to do was to tell me and all will be alright.

Why don't you check with her and I will be happy to provide you unadulterated logs as proof.

For now, my decision stands. If there is anything that will disprove me, I will be more than happy to post an apology in the forums.

I apologize to everyone because I feel as though this is very off-topic on my behalf posting about this issue in this particular thread. I also apologize to you SubZero for acting so defensively towards the situation. I will talk with Brailyn and I hope that everything gets sorted out so that we can resume our friendly endeavors together and enjoying playing the game once again. Thanks for responding DibClark and I apologize once again for the inconvenience that her and I have put you and everyone else through.

Edited by MilesBreezy

Miles,

I apologize to everyone because I feel as though this is very off-topic on my behalf posting about this issue in this particular thread. I also apologize to you SubZero for acting so defensively towards the situation. I will talk with Brailyn and I hope that everything gets sorted out so that we can resume our friendly endeavors together and enjoying playing the game once again. Thanks for responding DibClark and I apologize once again for the inconvenience that her and I have put you and everyone else through.

No worries, Miles. Thank you. :pickaxe:

delivered:

ty!

ready for delivery:

delivered: