Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TirunCollimdus

My apology.

Well with the NMTs breakable poll I really got irritated as you may have noticed at the people voting out of greed and self-interest. I realized after seeing the final vote that suggesting Entropy make the BroD cheap and 100 times more effective. If the people who wanted to change their vote could have then the total at the end of the poll would have been in favor of the yes votes. We gave Entropy the benefit of the doubt in the end. I am actually very proud to say that the community does not actually deserve whatever plan B is now. They definitely do not deserve what I suggested either so that is what my apology is for in this post.

I really am amazed that things have turned around so much that Entropy could find this much support on such a polarizing topic. I think we deserve a pat on the back before plan B hits us. :)

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance And Tolerance Honored

the BroD cheap and 100 times more effective

?! LOL? someone wants to ruin PvP and PKing in this game completly?

Please no Entropy dont do this :):blink:

Well with the NMTs breakable poll I really got irritated as you may have noticed at the people voting out of greed and self-interest. I realized after seeing the final vote that suggesting Entropy make the BroD cheap and 100 times more effective. If the people who wanted to change their vote could have then the total at the end of the poll would have been in favor of the yes votes. We gave Entropy the benefit of the doubt in the end. I am actually very proud to say that the community does not actually deserve whatever plan B is now. They definitely do not deserve what I suggested either so that is what my apology is for in this post.

I really am amazed that things have turned around so much that Entropy could find this much support on such a polarizing topic. I think we deserve a pat on the back before plan B hits us. :)

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Ummmm "Perseverance and Tolerance Honored"...You don't seem to be very tolerant of other people opinions. As much as I love to spend hours reading your posts Tirun. I think you have gone a bit far with this..You are trying to incite a flame war here. As as much as I would love to fly into you I will restrain myself. And I dont think I have ever seen you in KF, or at an arena looking for some pk action. So I have a few doubts that you know anything about pk at all. 100% more effective for brod? Thats the stupidest thing I have heard come from you yet. I must admit, I never read more then 1/3 of your posts as I tend to start falling asleep. Anyway. Cant be bothered to go into this anymore...

Jumpy

Guest ohmygod

Jumpy some people are just afraid of the unkown. Maybe this is why TirunCollimdus is acting so paranoid, instead of just letting what will happen happen.

Just when PK is starting to get enjoyable again in large part due to No Drop Days he is suggests this crazy idea and trying to incite people to vanadlisim with brod.

There is a saying "What goes around comes around"

I think the more sensible players will not use brod regardless of how cheap they are made. I for one know that buying red capes every 5 minutes gets very costly as the wanna be brodder will surely find out as 20 people chase him/her around pk maps with thier brod.

The truth is Tirun is a person that flames mmorpg forums. Here is just a snip from his work in Auteria.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they are also entitled to be wrong. Your 'opinion' stated that witchcraft was more like Alchemy than any of the other suggested names. You opinion was wrong. By definition there is no alchemy involved in the process of the witchcraft skill. We do not know where or how magic powder is made so you cannot assume that alchemy is used for that. Therefore with the information available in fact no alchemy can be said to part of the witchcraft skill. You were in error. You were wrong.

[sNIP] blah blah<->repeat [/sNIP]

Tirun

One single Tirun Tirade in Auteria

:):blink:

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Ummmm "Perseverance and Tolerance Honored"...You don't seem to be very tolerant of other people opinions. As much as I love to spend hours reading your posts Tirun. I think you have gone a bit far with this..You are trying to incite a flame war here. As as much as I would love to fly into you I will restrain myself. And I dont think I have ever seen you in KF, or at an arena looking for some pk action. So I have a few doubts that you know anything about pk at all. 100% more effective for brod? Thats the stupidest thing I have heard come from you yet. I must admit, I never read more then 1/3 of your posts as I tend to start falling asleep. Anyway. Cant be bothered to go into this anymore...

Jumpy

I am very tolerant of other peoples beliefs and opinions. Tolerance has limits if you are not stupid however. Being tolerant of someone who thinks they have the right to come into your home and steal your stuff is tolerant but it is also stupid. Tolerating racists beliefs is tolerant but allowing them to spread hate is stupid.

I am not trying to incite a flame war. In case you missed it I am apologizing. I have had a crown of mana BroDed on a no drop day. Thank you PkG. Smurf killed me numerous times while I was in Tarahji Desert during a no drop day too. I have been PKed on hydro runs. Yes I do know a little about PK. If you can't be bothered to read you shouldn't be bothered to post. Good thing you can't be bothered with this anymore. Thankfully this is not Entropy's plan B but as you can see he said it crossed his mind. At least reducing the cost of the BroD. If plan B does not work that idea might cross his mind again. If so I hope no one who voted no on the poll complains about it.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Jumpy some people are just afraid of the unkown. Maybe this is why TirunCollimdus is acting so paranoid, instead of just letting what will happen happen.

Just when PK is starting to get enjoyable again in large part due to No Drop Days he is suggests this crazy idea and trying to incite people to vanadlisim with brod.

There is a saying "What goes around comes around"

I think the more sensible players will not use brod regardless of how cheap they are made. I for one know that buying red capes every 5 minutes gets very costly as the wanna be brodder will surely find out as 20 people chase him/her around pk maps with thier brod.

If you think I am afraid of the unknown then you have not been paying attention. I was one of the main proponents for cooldown which was a huge change. I knew we could adapt to it whatever it came out to be like and I was right. What I am afraid of is the unknown that comes with a warning. Entropy's plan B is not going to be what we wanted or what we were asking for and if you had been reading the posts I and he made you would know that.

I am inciting people to used BroD? Could you possibly please put any more words into my mouth? Like I don't have enough to say already? I was not inciting anything. I was saying what could happen and what would be deserved if it did because of the lack of faith in Entropy's solution that was plan A. It is like those who voted no just stuck their head in the sand. If you vote no then nothing happens and you get what you want. Wrong answer Entropy believes unbreakable cloaks are a problem ergo revisiting a poll he already lost. DUH!!! Something is going to happen. Plan B is going to happen and we will have no voice in it thanks to the no votes on the poll. Great job guys. Way to get what you want.

What goes around does come around but we are all going to be on the receiving end of plan B thanks to those who refused to accept a change was coming. Most sensible players do not BroD because it makes you a target but when you have a some very ebul players who can afford it(and we do) then it still happens when it become more affordable. There are plenty of people in this game who try to ruin it for others just for fun. We have entire outlaw guilds. Everyone is going to be nice??? Since when?

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

The truth is Tirun is a person that flames mmorpg forums. Here is just a snip from his work in Auteria.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they are also entitled to be wrong. Your 'opinion' stated that witchcraft was more like Alchemy than any of the other suggested names. You opinion was wrong. By definition there is no alchemy involved in the process of the witchcraft skill. We do not know where or how magic powder is made so you cannot assume that alchemy is used for that. Therefore with the information available in fact no alchemy can be said to part of the witchcraft skill. You were in error. You were wrong.

[sNIP] blah blah<->repeat [/sNIP]

Tirun

One single Tirun Tirade in Auteria

:laugh::pinch:

Bad example especially for someone who likes to get nasty on forums Robotbob. As long as you use a dictionary he was wrong and I was right. I was using the definitions of the words as provided by the dictionary to prove I was right. He was using his opinion to say that definitions don't matter when you are talking about how words are used. He escalated the issue because he was too full of himself to admit something as simple as misusing a word. When I make a mistake I admit it. This post you copied was very pointed because the person in question refused to listen to reason or admit to the truth. Tolerating lies is not something that is very bright either. Thanks for the input though.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

wow Tirun does keep himself busy :D

and Auteria !! wonder where they get there ideas from :blink:

You can either sit on the sidelines and let others make decisions for you or you can try to have a voice in what is happening around you. I don't keep silent and complain later. Silence is consent. If you don't say anything then you get what is coming and you deserve it. I am not a victim and never will be. I choose to play an active part in what is happening around me. Helping myself or helping others is something that is always worth doing so I don't hide from either of those responsibilities. I only wish more people felt the same way. :(

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

:)

edit = Apology Refused, Recipient No Longer Suffers Fools. E.S.& D.

PepperSpray you made yourself look like an ass when you attacked me on the outlaw post against me. Would you like me to find and quote Roja on this very forum where she said she hates noobs? I would but I think you do a fine job of making yourself look bad all on your own. Congratulations on doing it again.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Helping myself ...is something that is always worth doing so I don't hide from ...those responsibilities. I only wish more people felt the same way. :pinch:

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

:) Glad j00 saved me for last :blink: just so we are clear, i voted no for the same reason you gave above :laugh:

Edited by pepperspray

Helping myself ...is something that is always worth doing so I don't hide from either of those responsibilities. I only wish more people felt the same way. :pinch:

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

:) Glad j00 saved me for last :blink: just so we are clear, i voted no for the same reason you gave above :laugh:

You seem to have a selective reading problem. Since you missed it again here it is. Going against Entropy on that topic did not help anyone. Entropy made it pretty clear plan B was not something we would have a say in or appreciate as much as plan A which we would have had some kind of voice. Cutting out your own tongues does not help you or others. What part of that did you not understand? When Entropy took our voices away and made RoT oldschool PK was it better than having our voice heard? No it wasn't. When we had a voice and TD became the map things were better right? Seems pretty clear cut to me. I will try to help you figure it out if you tell me which part you did not understand about that.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

EDIT: PS Very nice job of editing the post that you quoted to serve your own purposes. Can't win in a fair debate? That is a shame. I am glad I don't have that problem.

Edited by TirunCollimdus

You seem to have a selective reading problem. Since you missed it again here it is.

:laugh: voted no, but not too concerned, the perk is available. Perhaps needing a Human Nexus as high than Artificer Cloaks could be an option?

What part of that did you not understand?

Ok, fine, it seems that you guys again voted against my idea.

Oh well, I have something else in store for you then :blink:

Viva La Revolución!!

:) dont you get it? I don't care what the man chooses to do to his game, IT'S HIS GAME! I don't complain of what changes he chooses to make, I complain when I have to suffer these posts by those who love the sound of their voice too such a degree, they become blinded to the fact that some of us are less than captivated.

I will try to help you figure it out if you tell me which part you did not understand about that. Don't be upset if I didn't accept your apology, I'm sure if given the time, SOMEONE is bound to accept it. Plz note my suggestion to raise nexus level for use of NMT cloak was nowhere near as drastic as your various ideas, but then again I'm not apologizing ATM, am I?

STFU already, my lord

Edited by pepperspray

You seem to have a selective reading problem. Since you missed it again here it is.

:pinch: voted no, but not too concerned, the perk is available. Perhaps needing a Human Nexus as high than Artificer Cloaks could be an option?

What part of that did you not understand?

Ok, fine, it seems that you guys again voted against my idea.

Oh well, I have something else in store for you then :laugh:

Viva La Revolución!!

:) dont you get it? I don't care what the man chooses to do to his game, IT'S HIS GAME! I don't complain of what changes he chooses to make, I complain when I have to suffer these posts by those who love their voice too such a degree, they become blinded to the fact that some of us are less than captivated.

I will try to help you figure it out if you tell me which part you did not understand about that.

STFU already, my lord

\O/ :blink: What I don't understand is that you don't care what Entropy does with his game. You scream that it is his game and yet you vote against him? If you don't complain about changes he makes then why do you vote against them? Why vote at all if it is his game and you don't care? You don't care and you vote against him just to screw everyone else by not letting him do what he wants with his own game? Did I mention you do a great job of making yourself look bad? My posts on those types of threads are made with solid logic and a some faith in the guy who has been making this game for years. I don't talk to hear my own voice. I talk to present the face of reason in discussions where far too many like you either don't care or only care about themselves and continue posting self-serving or misguiding arguments that will make bad ends to the debate. Just like did happen this time.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

STFU already

if only it was possible :/

Now there was something completely offtopic and entirely meant to flame. Nice contribution. Care to try again? If you don't want to read what is being said then find another topic. No one asked for your opinion Shadeslayer.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

\O/ :) What I don't understand is that you don't care what Entropy does with his game. You scream that it is his game and yet you vote against him? If you don't complain about changes he makes then why do you vote against them? Why vote at all if it is his game and you don't care? You don't care and you vote against him just to screw everyone else by not letting him do what he wants with his own game? Did I mention you do a great job of making yourself look bad? My posts on those types of threads are made with solid logic and a some faith in the guy who has been making this game for years. I don't talk to hear my own voice. I talk to present the face of reason in discussions where far too many like you either don't care or only care about themselves and continue posting self-serving or misguiding arguments that will make bad ends to the debate. Just like did happen this time.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

You've got to be kidding me? By asking for a vote, Ent WANTS OUR OPINION. You attacked him with a completely unbased and idiotic point. I'm sorry, but for a thread in which you're apologizing, you're sure flaming a lot.

we suppose to have an opinion or concider someone elses?

He cares what all the ppl thinks! May be one ruler but wth...

I dont get this..

fun flamezz

[

You seem to have a selective reading problem. Since you missed it again here it is. Going against Entropy on that topic did not help anyone. Entropy made it pretty clear plan B was not something we would have a say in or appreciate as much as plan A which we would have had some kind of voice. Cutting out your own tongues does not help you or others. What part of that did you not understand? When Entropy took our voices away and made RoT oldschool PK was it better than having our voice heard? No it wasn't. When we had a voice and TD became the map things were better right? Seems pretty clear cut to me. I will try to help you figure it out if you tell me which part you did not understand about that.

Entropy made it pretty clear plan B was not something we would have a say in or appreciate as much as plan A which we would have had some kind of voice

Only problem is , it was a simple yes/no vote .Not a yes or you get plan B vote, plan B wasnt even mentioned until Ent closed the poll.

When Entropy took our voices away and made RoT oldschool PK was it better than having our voice heard? No it wasn't. When we had a voice and TD became the map things were better right?

So are you saying Ent is not always right ? and he sometimes need the players to nudge him in the right direction ? If that is the case, what makes this time any differant than others ?

IMO Ent knows enough about his own game to make decisions he 100% wants in the game without asking us players.. Ent wanted astrology in the game and he went ahead and did it , despite the amount of moaning and " it ruin the game comments"

So if Ent 100% wanted nmt to be breakable dont you think he would have done it, without even making a poll ? but was good enough to ask us :icon13:

IMO Ent is not afraid to make decisions for how he wants to make the game ,regardless of wether it upsets us or not.

:icon13:this is not a debate, this is your apology thread, and as far as i can tell...it was insincere (as I suspected), second I did not vote against anyone, much less the owner/dev/GOD of this game...I voted on an idea he/she/they/someone had. No more...No less... In this case, the outcome was the same as before, and I am of the opinion we did not screw ourselves twice. I have faith the powers that be, to discern what is between these lines of text and not just what is plainly read.

\O/ :icon13: What I don't understand is that you don't care what Entropy does with his game. You scream that it is his game and yet you vote against him? If you don't complain about changes he makes then why do you vote against them? Why vote at all if it is his game and you don't care? You don't care and you vote against him just to screw everyone else by not letting him do what he wants with his own game? Did I mention you do a great job of making yourself look bad? My posts on those types of threads are made with solid logic and a some faith in the guy who has been making this game for years. I don't talk to hear my own voice. I talk to present the face of reason in discussions where far too many like you either don't care or only care about themselves and continue posting self-serving or misguiding arguments that will make bad ends to the debate. Just like did happen this time.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

You've got to be kidding me? By asking for a vote, Ent WANTS OUR OPINION. You attacked him with a completely unbased and idiotic point. I'm sorry, but for a thread in which you're apologizing, you're sure flaming a lot.

Yes Entropy wants our opinion. It does not help him to hear the opinions of people who care more about their character than they do about the game. It wastes his time and makes the thread in question go from constructive to argumentative. I started out apologizing and now I am merely defending. I did not start this as a flame thread and did not ask for anyone to attack me. I attacked him with a very valid point which you must be too stupid to understand. Entropy wants to hear opinions from people who are thinking about the game not whining about how much they paid for a cloak or saying they are voting even though they don't give a rats ass about what happens in the end. Oh did I flame you like you flamed me. If you want to get nasty get ready for it to be returned. I am not going to sit here like a fish in barrel. You come after me and you will find your attack redoubled against you. Entropy in case you missed it HATES whining and bitching and complaining. If your opinion is one of those things he does NOT want to hear it.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

er. Of course we care about our character more than the game.

It's not our job to worry about the game, we play it. But hey, during those rare time when we're allowed to put our input in, does it matter which way we vote? It's an opinion, and putting others down for opinion is just plain stupid.

No, we don't all agree with you, and a lot of us don't agree with Ent, but Ent's the only one who can do anything about it, isn't he? :)

Well said conavar.

But it didnt take long for skeptic perk to arrive. Don't know if that was planned or not.

Overall I think the desicion is taken about what needs to be done or balanced. Its nice we can join in and push that, at times =)

Well, this topic should be closed for flames (and stuff that should be better addressed by PMs), but I was always wondering why does Auteria share many things in common with EL? And why so many EL ex players went there?

From looking at their forums, most of the people there have been/are here too.