Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shujral

Alching with mercury

The title says it all, I want to know how you guys alch with mercury (DE, SpEss), now that it can be stored at the hazmat storages....Do you bag mix at cinn. ore, or haul to haz storage, or haul the merc to regular storage...or something else?

Edited by Shujral

The title says it all, I want to know how you guys alch with mercury (DE, SpEss), now that it can be stored at the hazmat storages....Do you bag mix at cinn. ore, or haul to haz storage, or haul the merc to regular storage...or something else?

I use to harvest cinnabar when I have few harvest events because it's boring, slow. It can be stored in the normal storage.

When I want to make DE or Spirit ess, do I make 100 mercury - then 100 ess out of them.

So I only use the normal storage.

Edited by Zamirah

I use to harvest cinnabar when I have few harvest events because it's boring, slow. It can be stored in the normal storage.

When I want to make DE or Spirit ess, do I make 100 mercury - then 100 ess out of them.

Cool, hadn't thought of doing it that way, thx for the tip!

Yeah, if I made Mercury, I would do it that way too.

merc runs in kf are pr0 :3

Don't give any xp the map is always empty when I go there. :hug:

You get XP for picking up bags in KF?

Could get some a/d xp, but it never happen ;)

That is how I do it too, no runs to hazmatsto for me ... just use the mercury after making it. And I can't think of a better way either, just works super well for me too.

Go to KF with a rost + quartz + cactus - and make DE on the spawn...

Not the safest but hey - it's a game!

To make mercury is the best way to get alc xp. and harvesting cinnabar is good harv xp.

Cactus are 4 emu, quartz 2 emu, food are needed too - many alcers have low emu, so they need to go to storage a lot of times. :cry:

i dont really like alching mercury because of broken alembics, so i buy merc from our bot which a few KF newbs sometimes sell to. but even so i keep my use of mercury to a minimum - i buy spirit ess from the magic shop and try never to use death ess.

my main use of mercury is for alchemy potions :cry:

I'm only collecting Mercury, not making or using it :)

Run through KF, laugh at the pros who want to kill me :( and look for some weak ants :P

And then I give them away, almost everytime for free :)

Here is my opinion on this matter.

1. Getting mercury free is great and all you have to do is a lot of walking back and forth to hazard storge.

2. I have gained over 4K mercury in hazard storage by doing this and haven't died once in KF.

3. I only grab one load of mercury from haz sto and bring it to WS storage, bag it and make some essences.

I also think that if getting mercury is not something your interested in doing then just either. . .

A. Buy the "mercury essences" from someone else or. . .

B. Buy the "mercury essences" from the magic shops (Not sure if they actually sell them but don't see why they wouldn't).

If your anti then find a friend who isnt to help you. :o

I tend to use cinnabar for the hourly harvest experience, best thing for levelling if you're too low to get dung but want to be able to do so. I then just store the cinnabar (almost 24k in sto right now) and occasionally I extract the merc into a bag of 100/200 and mix into DE or occasionally SE as noted by Zamirah.