Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

weekend invasions

Am i being cheeky by asking for the mixers of EL to have a nice special day after the invasions?

That is if these weekend invasions are to become a regular thing. Obviously you cant please all of the people all of the time but not all of us fight.

And the mixers are going to have to be workin extra hard to refill all the ess' and pots the fighters use up defending the lands ;)

it would be a nice gesture to those who feel they have to hide alot indoors or only go to certain maps when the invasion is in full swing

Good fun if you dont mind sitting in storage and mixing, which mixers do alot anyway lol

I dunnoh, just trying to think of a way to put a smile on the hiding peoples faces

Peace ( and hidden donuts )

The mixers implicitly gain from the invasions, because they sell potions, weapons,a rmor, etc. that get used during the invasion.

They don't need special days.

Well just for laughs not many things were sold. They were offered for the cause.

But on the other hand mixer have 6 days to make what will be used in one day.

-Darky

Well just for laughs not many things were sold. They were offered for the cause.

-Darky

I think the amount of all the essences burned durnig invasions ( especially HE ) is pretty high. So good for all the mixers ;)

-Darky

Maybe for the second part of the invasion.

But the invasion also had a first part, and a lot of PK.

I do not have the today stats yet (only for half of the invasion), but the last invasion used over 150K of HEs...

And I didn't even count the other essences (death, air, etc.) or the potions and armor.

just for the same laugh..:

last weeks invasion I casted 1k remote healing spells..this week i manage up to a little over 600..all together using about 500 srs..

My benefits from the invasion? Just good fun I guess, since the exp from remote healings is almost nothing..and the essies i have to make anyhow..and ofcourse the srs.

So a special day? nah..I would rather have a no cooldown on srs during the invasion ;)

And yes..I did enjoy the invasion..yet again :D

Jez

Guest ohmygod

Dont know if you know but the summon arena in TD is non pk and has no cooldown on food. the worst that can happen on the ndd if you chose to mix there is you walk back from underworld if a "pker" catches you sneaking in there.

Today was a 9 hour NDD so 9 hours of mixing with no cooldown is possible if you chose to do this.

Edit: ok ok 5hours and 4 muling or walking back from underworld :D

Edited by ohmygod

You have no idea how many times I had to run back and forth buying more and more HE, I casted over 500 Restores, 400 Mana drain, and a load of Harm you can ask vulcan :D

you can't complain over essies this is a good day to sell ur stocks!

you do realize that fighters will want to stock up on things for the next invasions, so mixers should be able to charge a little extra during the week.

If you made, say 10k HEs, I don't think you would have any trouble selling them before invasion. Also sr's, which have gone down in price you might be able to charge a little more, who knows?

We still have chances at special days during the week, so we can still hope :D

~kGn

I agree with Kagen. If weekend ND invasions are going to be a regular thing, mixers can plan ahead, fill their sto's with goods and sell them all week long, making good gc, as well as lay aside stock to use/donate for the actual invasion itself. I spent most of the previous week stocking up esses and pots for this invasion - made most of my own, but bought a lot too, and I'm just a low level fighter.

The mixers implicitly gain from the invasions, because they sell potions, weapons,a rmor, etc. that get used during the invasion.

They don't need special days.

What about the folks that like to harvest? Or like to explore? Invasion days are fun for alot, but NOT everyone. I like to restock ingredients on the weekends as this is when I have more time. It's hard to harvest when red dragons, artic chims, giants, etc are attacking you. There used to be more #special days then invasion days. Now the invasion days are happening regularly, and the other days have diminished.

i agree popeye!! i love harvesting and the invasions do severely limit my harvesting time on weekends. there should be some way to leave maps open for the harvesters among us

um... dp has yet to be hit with invasion harvest/mix there \o/

NOt true. Two weekends ago DP was hit. And I believe the weekend before. I alch my own stuff. I don't do it for profit. Same reason I make my own shields/Augmented armor. So I can be as self sufficient as possible.

um... dp has yet to be hit with invasion harvest/mix there \o/

Yes! dp has been hit, and there isnt a whole lot to harvest there...we need a place like evtr, or someplace with alot of harvestables and a storage and guarantee no invasion there

Yes! dp has been hit, and there isnt a whole lot to harvest there...we need a place like evtr, or someplace with alot of harvestables and a storage and guarantee no invasion there

Well for the last 4 and a half hours the invasion was only in bethel all other maps were " invasion free" , so I cant really see the problem

gratz???

2 WEEKS AGO and I bet u 10$ it wasn't 1 of the normal Gicu invasions

It was on a no drop day, an all day invasion. I'll take that in GC please.

well you know , it was just a thaught, like a nod to the people who dont train a/d ?

but whatever we all know its coming so we all know that for at least an hour or two on saturday we will be running away from Mortos

:blink: I wonder if he will invade the portals room this time ? :)

Edited by Ateh

Well for the last 4 and a half hours the invasion was only in bethel all other maps were " invasion free" , so I cant really see the problem

it was a NINE hour invasion...that is the problem

it was a NINE hour invasion...that is the problem

It was a nine hour NDD not a nine hour invasion .. iirc ( and times not spot on) the invasion lasted 6 and a half hours.. 4 and a half of which it was only on a single map , and if for those remaining 2 hours the invasion was on ALL maps then i could agree with you, but it wasnt even on 90% of them !!!

I don't remember ever invading DP. Maybe Acelon did, but I didn't.

As for the harvesters, stop whining like little girls. Most of the maps were NOT invaded, and the maps that were invaded were invaded for elss than 3 hours, with the exception of Bethel.

And BTW, if you harvest, what do you do with the stuff you harvest? Just throw it away?