Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Potions

ok people, dont forget that the level will not control what you can access any more but rather at what level you will on avarage get more successes then failures. its the nexuses and the books you have gotten hold of that will control what you can or cant do...

in many ways its a totaly new game...

finally some good experience for mind rest potions :)

and of course the combat potion is gone, because the entire skill will be deleted. It seems ok to me

Yup great list roja :), and yep it's good to get some half-decent exp out of minds rest's ;)

It will be nice for potion makers I guess but for people who really depend on potions -> body rest and mind rest will have to pay a hell to get some.. So nobody unless u have a high level to earn money can get u those potions cause everyone will pay even more for them. Unless u can afford the nexuses to make em yourself..

i guess you cant train your attributes so fast, so your health will be low, and to have the heal potion is good for the time

Ok I made 2 white rabbit furs instead of 3 required for that one potion...also put potion of feasting lower on the list. and added animal nexuses ;)

i think i would be cool if the highest manufacturable potion be level 50

for example

POTION OF SKILLS

INCREASES ALL SKILLS BY 5 IN 1 hour time

POTION OF NEXUS

INCREASES ALL NEXUS BY 3 or something

POTION OF EXP

ADDS 20% Of EXP GAIN IN ALL SKILL EXP

POTION OF LUCK

increases the chance of getting rare items to monsters

GODLY POTION

immunity to damage , magic in 5 mins

i hope some pots will be added LOL

Even thought crafting hasnt been added yet, you might want to go ahead and add the crafting potion to the list so that once the skill comes out you dont have to change the other potions around.

I think harvesting pot not worth 2 white rabbit furs AT ALL! Make it at least 1 :D or make more white rabbits spawns
grr no harvest pots rock like hell. it MUST be atleast 2

i say yes on the white spawns tho...maybe another one added in portland since gobs are gone now (but prolly coming back)...

How about Potion of Poison.. Temporarily poisons a player perhaps you can add the poison to a weapon and the monster/player that is hit with the weapon is temporarily poisoned and loses a certain amount of mp. :D

Looks like Scartissue was faster than me to bring that idea up .. but I confess that I'm a wee late .. right?

Just like he said, a poison that could be smeared onto your weapon to add some nasty effect on the first 2-3 attacks (needs to put more poison after that). And there could be more than 1 poison. 1 poison that affects your ability to fend for your life, and 1 that slowly removes health, til either their death or til a certain amount has been deducted.

But there is a potion Scar didn't mention .. THE ANTIDOTE

If there is poisons .. there must be some sort of antidote. I believe that 1 of the snakes is poisonous.

And yes .. if adding these poisons, do put the antidote on lower level than the poisons, please.