Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT cape breakable, part 2.

Vote  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, fine, it seems that you guys again voted against my idea.

Oh well, I have something else in store for you then :)

And now we will pay for our insolence!! :confused::D :D

Please point out to me where i was being greedy or i mentioned the word *I* ? ...please learn to read b4 u criticize my opinions..to u..Aphistolas

I did not say you were being greedy. Perhaps YOU should learn to read, before attempting a flame. Although, while we're on the subject;

We

Does anyone else find this as annoying as I do? Yes, when the person speaking is elected, it is perfectly alright to say "We feel [x]" . However, I find it rather irritating to see somebody claiming to speak for a group of people, regardless of aformentioned people's opinions. Usually it's an attempt to bolster the unofficial speaker's argument, however, I believe this is not one of those cases.

"We" in this case, is just an improper synonym of "I" . Therefore; your argument is one sided, which does NOT constitute greediness . Think of all the politicians out there, trying to get the best for their people.

Everyone waiting with baited breath for Ent to drop his bombshell ? :confused:

quick start voting Yes :D

edit: voted no btw .. voted no in last poll when i had a cape. be hypocritical of me not to vote no now i have the perk

Edited by conavar

Voted no.

2 reasons :

It would be like with EFEs, people would not sell their NMT when they got the drop, but save for later use. I would at least, I would maybe break a NMT worth 400k and save armor worth 1 mill.

(is it possible to see how many owners in game, not capes ? I think many have more than one.)

People would not train on monsters that break a lot, like armed orcs, cyclops, mchims.

But ogre and fluffy spawns would be crowded.

And people would kill fluffys and yetis as fast as possible (not train on them) to get the drops.

I would like to have the perk, I think of saving my pps for it, but with my oa will it take a year or so to get 7 pps :confused:

And reset and get same oa would take the same.

I was thinking, to get some out of the game - make an NPC who sell the perk for a cape.

If you reset will you need to take it again - or buy from the NPC.

After all - we can buy nexus, why not perks ?

I was thinking, to get some out of the game - make an NPC who sell the perk for a cape.

If you reset will you need to take it again - or buy from the NPC.

After all - we can buy nexus, why not perks ?

That's actually a very good idea. But to make it fair to those who don't have the NMT already, i was thinking to have an NPC give the perk for just maybe 1K bones or something.

OK i meant WE as in the 50% of the people that voted NO....is that better Mr.Computer ?

Uh, so you represent 50% of all the people who voted no? I guess I missed out on that election, anyone care to fill me in on the other candidates? Do you even know if 50% voted no? What if the number were higher/lower.

"Mr. Computer" Ooh, thank you for the compliment! I do take pride in destroying half-baked arguments.

i dont like that idea, haveint a nmt is a privlidge of being a higher lvled player everybody would trade 1k bones for that perk, and what about the people who already used 7 pps on the perk??? it definately wouldint be fair for them.

Ok, fine, it seems that you guys again voted against my idea.

Oh well, I have something else in store for you then :D

Tricky answer :confused: and i am always thinking the worst senario

and not about the money or how easy/difficult is to get an nmt cape

but new nmt ratio of chances breaking item :D

i dont like that idea, haveint a nmt is a privlidge of being a higher lvled player everybody would trade 1k bones for that perk, and what about the people who already used 7 pps on the perk??? it definately wouldint be fair for them.

Well, I guess it would suck to be them. Would also suck to have bought a cape too, I imagine.

Cry me a river :confused:

(Hah! Post deleted! *cackles manically*)

Regardless, you do not represent that percentage so either back your sh*t up by brining in all the people who voted "no" and having them elect you "Almighty-Speaker" or STFU.

I'm still trying to figure out what diabolical catch™ Entropy is going to place on this.

Edited by Aphistolas

Please just close topic and do what you originally wanted to do Entropy. I feel that every time there is a poll, the result is something worse than it would have been.

Excuse member 30,000? I have been playing this game waayy longer than you, so I will know whats going on. What type of noob are you to say that? I bet you don't even make full use of a nmt if you even have one

Please just close topic and do what you originally wanted to do Entropy. I feel that every time there is a poll, the result is something worse than it would have been.

It have to be on at least 24 hours so all can vote/ post.

Excuse member 30,000? I have been playing this game waayy longer than you, so I will know whats going on. What type of noob are you to say that? I bet you don't even make full use of a nmt if you even have one

Uh-huh.... You keep going with that... really, I'm behind you all 'da way.... :icon13:

(Even if that was directed at me, I'll thank you to notice I'm 30,005. Five people snagged 30K before I did :( )

Edited by Aphistolas

wow don't you love it when people have enormous egos in video games and think they're better than everybody else???

I voted no only cause everybody else in my guild... uhhh urged me to. But I think that its a decent idea and ultimatly w/e entropy thinks is a good idea... is a good idea, if his ideas were bad then none of us would bother to sit here and play his game.