Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saelf

Artificer cape functions?

Artificer cape needs 10 nexus and a lot of gc, but I think without the cape I'm was getting more special items than with the cape (well, first than some updates when the chances were lowered, this is an statistical information, but I think this all was to promote the cape).

Why not increase the chances of rare items with the cape? I think the chances are too low! And the cost to use the cape its a lot expensive!

What you think about this?

Edited by Saelf

... cape #reset...

And lost 1 billion of points? Nah...

... sell...

Nah... I collect game capes. This is not my problem. :)

Isn't complaining, this is not my problem. Another people already talked about this. Its only a question about a thing I think can be better.

Its only a question about a thing I think can be better.

A lot of things can always be better, but why make it better? To flood the game with rare items? Entropy has been trying to control the amount of "rare" items in-game, which is why he made the perk into a cape in the first place.

Entropy has been trying to control the amount of "rare" items in-game, which is why he made the perk into a cape in the first place.
Well, this I understood. Was an time when EFE, for example, was a simple item, and was needing some control.

A lot of things can always be better...
I know that development is not a move of magic, and even magic needs a lot of work...

To flood the game with rare items?
I made this topic because last time I'm was with my astrology (make rare) in my best. Using the cape and in 4k of FEs, no EFEs... Edited by Saelf

Sorry to tell but, there is also a part Luck.

The other day i made ~3-4k le and 6! ELE

i didn't check my astro but, hey when you have so much luck i burned the FE ings too and guess what 1EFE in ~2.5k fe :hug:

and to disappoint you totally my stats are way better with the sparkly's then average player :P

Before astro happened in the game I've been getting more less equal EFE/10k FE with and without a cape. Surprisingly, I've been getting more ELE/10k LE without a cape.

All in all, I do not complain about it, as in the same time I was getting modable s2e per each 200-300 s2e. Life is a cold lady, so is luck.

My artificer came defective :_(

9k FEs, 1 EFE.... I will kill me.... :_(

But it's ok, you won. :)

Edited by Saelf

But it's ok, you won. :confused:

plz. buy me the pp's and i'l test the cape for you :))

anyway. looks like you have very little luck imho. or are it just Bad stars ?

- I always try to figure out if many ppl are mixing. server gets a lot of fe's to handle and in my strongest believes, there if more is mixed there is a bigger change to make some sparkly's. I nvr. mix when only ~300ppl are logged or during a big invasion

In buying th artificer cape you aren't guaranteed a rare make. I took the perk when it was in game and didn't get efe till after the perk was removed and 15k FE later...It only increases you chances a little for all we know entropy could have made th rate like 1/15K. :)

But it's ok, you won. :)

- I always try to figure out if many ppl are mixing. server gets a lot of fe's to handle and in my strongest believes, there if more is mixed there is a bigger change to make some sparkly's. I nvr. mix when only ~300ppl are logged or during a big invasion

Same here, saturday seem to be the best.

But luck too, made 9 or 10 EFEs the last week, some with good, some with bad astro.

Before that, didnt get any for months.

plz. buy me the pp's and i'l test the cape for you :))

(...)I nvr. mix when only ~300ppl are logged or during a big invasion

I'm a poor man yet... But Private its a rich guy :P

In buying th artificer cape you aren't guaranteed a rare make. I took the perk when it was in game and didn't get efe till after the perk was removed and 15k FE later...It only increases you chances a little for all we know entropy could have made th rate like 1/15K. :P

Artificer it's part of my cape collection :P

But luck too, made 9 or 10 EFEs the last week, some with good, some with bad astro.

Well... I will try what you talk. It's a chance. I'm tired with this FEs...

Saelf

I seem to remember that Entropy stated that the chance of making an EFE fluctuates slightly - and if you have made 1 - you are more likely to make another. (this was before Astronomy)

But it's ok, you won. :P

lol, the chance is always the same. If 10.000 people trigger the random command or 1, it will always be the same. But good for you if your believes make you happy.

But it's ok, you won. :P

lol, the chance is always the same. If 10.000 people trigger the random command or 1, it will always be the same. But good for you if your believes make you happy.

lol exactly but its amusing see people to have superstitious believes :P

Hi all,

Iv had some great luck with my Arti cape, in one session i banged out 12 EFE's, result, on other days were the stars were great i got sweet fa, you gotta take the rough with the smooth, you will get days like that.

I have benifitted out of the cape and believe it is a positive item, even if it was costly on pp's and gc

Davy

I made 30k fe without efe (i used arti)... Life is brutal :happy:

Somebody who understood me!!! :_D :_D :_D

:'( AAAAAHHHHH!!! Lets do a new post!

Our astrology sign its horrible!

I got more FEs, no EFEs. I will kill me! FEs are horrible!

;)