Eternal Lands Official Forums
SL7yz0r

2008 Presidential Candidates

2008 Presidential Candidates  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like so farin pres. race?

• John McCain
    • Joe Biden
    • Rudy Guliani
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Mike Huckabee
    • Chris Dodd
    • Duncan Hunter
    • John Edwards
    • Alan Keys
    • Mike Gravel
    • Ron Paul
    • Dennis Kucinich
    • Mitt Romney
    • Barrack Obama
    • Tom Tancredo
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson
    • None of the Above

As far as the candidates go, I'm not so sure I like any of them. From outside of the country, it seems strange how fiscally and socially conservative they are compared to platforms we'd find here,[/i] and the lack of focus on any wellbeing except financial is somewhat strange. Perhaps I'm simply ignorant, but is there even a single candidate whose platform would serve to advance the US in the HDI?

Here is my point exactly from my first rant ! Somehow you managed to pull apart everything i have said and then unknowingly agreed with me at the end.

Royal Bloodlines :

Well, to start with the geneology of the royal bloodlines, its just an interesting fact it is not the main issue.

The point I am trying to make is that those same families, as you are obviously aware continue to keep thier positions of power through the ages. Were not talking about a few generations here. We are talking hundreds and hundreds of years. Does this not make it possible that there is an agenda unfolding that has been in the making for a long time, and is braught about purely because the same families have control of the decision making ?

The Opinion of everyone :

I obviously cannot sum up a matter of opinion for everyone you are correct and I am wrong in using such a word I admit. But my point still stands, each new candidate promises great reform and great change for the benefit of the population, and what comes of this ? Do you think the world is changing for the better ?

Make your voice heard, dont vote :

Why do I want to give anyone my consent to lie to me ? Why do I want to give anyone my consent to use their position to war with other countrys? When we vote, we give our consent to be ruled over again by this same system that is corrupt, and NOT about making this world a better place. I do not give my consent to that.

Some have food and some die on the same planet :

No sorry, blaming capitalism for the fact that on one planet some get fat and some starve to death does not wash. You have totally misunderstood my point. The point i was making was that if they wanted to change things for the better, those in power could and would have done along time ago. If the law makers and the law upholders wanted to, they could distribute this worlds resources evenly so that everyone had a standard of living that meant they did not starve to death. If the nations of this world are capable of spending billions of whatever currency on thier military to kill people, they are certainly capable of distributing this planets food to everyone. But guess what? They dont.

And just to add something to all this, perhaps for you to chew on if you wish.

You have said that many countries have become much more progressive and are not running things from behind closed doors. Im sorry but I do not come from such a country, and I dont believe such a country exists on this planet. If ''some'' countries are more progressive then please name one and then tell me how exactly thier way of government runs. For now, i'll give you an example of how your statement is completely at odds with the way Europe is unfolding.

Europe is trying to ratify the new European Constitution, which was denied once before by the member states. This Constitution will basically end sovereignty for each member state. The laws of each country will not be made within thier own courts, they will be made from a Central beurocracy in Europe, Brussels.

The President of this European Nation will not be elected they will be selected, that is written in this new constitution.

This does not sound like progression to me. It is what it is, a seizure of total power of the member states of Europe. Also its interesting to note that a member or the EUropean Parliament said this year something along the lines of , its not in our interest to tell the British People exactly what this new constitution means.

Its not in thier interest because they know that if people understood it fully, they would realise it means they are going to be ruled over by an un elected head of state. Which funnily enough has already happened in Britain this year but thats another story ! Perhaps the sheep will not care, thinking about it.

Who said anything about the Illuminati ? I didnt, but you obviously know about them, thanks for bringing them up !

Lastly, the New World Order is not a conspiracy theory maintained by a few geeks on the internet who used to watch X-Files alot. It is happening right before our eyes and if you do some research into what it is, and what people have been warning about for years and years, you will find that the New World Order is not a thing of fiction, the leaders of this world are constantly using the phrase, constantly !!!

CrusadingKnight I realise that from the off we stand with different points of view, that is Ok with me, before this discussion goes any further I want to say I respect your beliefs and your views. I dont want you or anyone else to think this is some sort of flame war, its not, as far as im concerned its a discussion.

It may not be for you to say who needs to wake up, but it is not for me to stay asleep anylonger and so I feel deep within my heart these things I must say are worth hearing, if only for a different angle on the state of our planet.

Peace

Links of interest :

http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=71

http://www.poptel.org.uk/against-eurofeder...03disguise.html

For this one : scroll to the bottom of the page

http://www.asis.com/users/stag/uspres.html

Theres a chart with the Presidents of the US, so your telling me that out of the MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people who are American, it isnt a LITTLE bit strange how these same families have kept power? Come one !!! Gimme a break !!!

Hell ! Even Pat Robertson is Royal Descent ! :

http://www.patrobertson.com/Family/Bloodline.asp

* edit * Added some nice New World Order Statements and a nice Statement from Pat Robertson

--- George Bush Senior

--- Gordon Brown

Pat asking for assasination - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WlSYoJQziA...feature=related

and this little diamond -

and this one !!! Come on !! watch it !! -

Edited by Ateh

Man, every president is not some puppet. Some recent presidents have done great things for this country, Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan... Maybe Clinton and Bush havn't been what everyone hoped but we get some good and some bad. Many presidents and candidates DO care about the American people and are true patriots. :omg:

I don't pretend to know everything on the subject, but...Clicky

Ron Paul is OK, although i disagree with his foreign policy.

Oh, you mean he doesn't want to kill enough civilians? I am not sure about you, but I have a big problem with those fucking assholes in DC spending my hard work money to kill people.

I come from a military family, and there ARE people out there intent on killing innocent, peaceful people. Our military is there to stand between them when we can. 1/100000 missions may end with unwanted deaths, but every operation is performed by a human being with a heart and a soul, and they would rather die themselves than have innocent bystanders murdered. And in the current situation in the middle east, 99% of the time it's an islamofascist bomb that killed the civilian, not our troops. This generation's military is more politically correct than any you will ever see in the history of man. Back in my Grandfather's day, clearing germans from france, there WERE NO PRISIONS, there WERE NO PRISONERS.... to those who don't like what our military does, just be THANKFUL that we DO take prisioners.

I know of people in the middle east who are FORCED to fight against our troops because warlords kidnap thier family members and say... go out and spray this anthrax upwind from a U.S. ship, or we'll murder your family.... these people don't want to fight, but because of the politics of this nation, we don't just go out and kill warlords who do this. Nations in the middle east and africa are run by islamofacist regimes that enslave people, murder them for no reason other than thier color or religion. Rather then STOP the WAR, i want to see an expansion on the war, to destory the countries who harbor people who allow this to happen in thier country. If you get involved, prop up leadership that supports democracy and freedom and kill those who would rather return to islamofascism, then perhaps in the future, other generations would not need to deal with situations like this.

And in case you were wondering what happens to people who are FORCED to take up arms against thier will, one case that stood out for me was when a small pirated vessel came up to my brother's carrier ship. Thru the infared they saw one of the people on board pull out a shoulder mounted RPG and aim it at the ship. The carrier laced the guy with 50 cal's and then hauled the boat aboard. The people who were alive on the ship explained that a local african warlord had thier wives and forced them to Attack the americans. My brother was the last sympathetic person they got to talk to because as part of the U.N. charter on piracy for that part of the world, all of the fighters were transfered to Kenya where all pirates are automatically hung for piracy.

I come from a military family, and there ARE people out there intent on killing innocent, peaceful people. Our military is there to stand between them when we can. 1/100000 missions may end with unwanted deaths, but every operation is performed by a human being with a heart and a soul, and they would rather die themselves than have innocent bystanders murdered.

Really..

You must have a lot of misisons in there, if only 1/100000 kill innocent civilians, because there are a few hundread thousand civilians dead in Iraq as a result of the invasion liberation.

And in the current situation in the middle east, 99% of the time it's an islamofascist bomb that killed the civilian, not our troops. This generation's military is more politically correct than any you will ever see in the history of man. Back in my Grandfather's day, clearing germans from france, there WERE NO PRISIONS, there WERE NO PRISONERS.... to those who don't like what our military does, just be THANKFUL that we DO take prisioners.

You got to be fucking kidding me. You mean the christianofascists bombs dropped from the the planes on wedding parties? It happened at least twice, you know? That doesn't bother you?

I come from a military family, and there ARE people out there intent on killing innocent, peaceful people. Our military is there to stand between them when we can. 1/100000 missions may end with unwanted deaths, but every operation is performed by a human being with a heart and a soul, and they would rather die themselves than have innocent bystanders murdered.

Really..

You must have a lot of misisons in there, if only 1/100000 kill innocent civilians, because there are a few hundread thousand civilians dead in Iraq as a result of the invasion liberation.

Tens of thousands of missions are on-going daily. -edit- and the number accounts for all of the civilians killed by insurgents and roadside bombs, as well as the markets and mosques bombed when there were not even U.S. soldiers nearby -edit-

And in the current situation in the middle east, 99% of the time it's an islamofascist bomb that killed the civilian, not our troops. This generation's military is more politically correct than any you will ever see in the history of man. Back in my Grandfather's day, clearing germans from france, there WERE NO PRISIONS, there WERE NO PRISONERS.... to those who don't like what our military does, just be THANKFUL that we DO take prisioners.

You got to be fucking kidding me. You mean the christianofascists bombs dropped from the the planes on wedding parties? It happened at least twice, you know? That doesn't bother you?

I'm sure that noone was more sorry or regretful then the 'christianofascists' who ran that mission. Our soldiers don't believe that killing innocent people will get you into heaven, but the islamofascists absolutely believe they do.

Edited by nicky

I'm sure that noone was more sorry or regretful then the 'christianofascists' who ran that mission. Our soldiers don't believe that killing innocent people will get you into heaven, but the islamofascists absolutely believe they do.

Fact: Killing people will not get you into heaven, unless those people are guilty? is that what your saying, how do you know who is guilty? Legally we can just sure, but theologically people dont have the equipment to judge innocence

The reason americans are killing iraqis is they where fooled into believing they where going to be patriots, and going to protect america, or where sold on it being a good job that will set them up for the rest of their lives. If you are a christian who believes in the basic tenants of of your faith, like the 10 commandments, you can't join the military. "Thou shalt not kill" how many ways are there to interpret that? Luckily nobody has to worry about getting into heaven, because its as much of a fund-raising fairy tale as: we are going to invade iraq to find wmd's, then defeat the atrificailly conflated iraq/al queida conection, then to liberate the people from an opressive leader, then to prevent civil war from over running the country, now to.... maintain the civil war so we can keep the money flowing?????? Religion is just like war: follow the money to see who is benefiting. :D

Majority of people voted for Hillary in this poll yet i have not read one valid argument in her favor. Actually, i haven't read an argument at all.

Speak up!

Fact: Killing people will not get you into heaven, unless those people are guilty? is that what your saying, how do you know who is guilty? Legally we can just sure, but theologically people dont have the equipment to judge innocence

The reason americans are killing iraqis is they where fooled into believing they where going to be patriots, and going to protect america, or where sold on it being a good job that will set them up for the rest of their lives. If you are a christian who believes in the basic tenants of of your faith, like the 10 commandments, you can't join the military. "Thou shalt not kill" how many ways are there to interpret that? Luckily nobody has to worry about getting into heaven, because its as much of a fund-raising fairy tale as: we are going to invade iraq to find wmd's, then defeat the atrificailly conflated iraq/al queida conection, then to liberate the people from an opressive leader, then to prevent civil war from over running the country, now to.... maintain the civil war so we can keep the money flowing?????? Religion is just like war: follow the money to see who is benefiting. :D

And the sixth commandment is do not murder, not do not kill... There is a HUGE difference between murder, and killing an enemy in war. Especially when we are protecting the Iraq people and their natural birth given freedoms!

Edited by SL7yz0r

And the sixth commandment is do not murder, not do not kill... There is a HUGE difference between murder, and killing an enemy in war. Especially when we are protecting the Iraq people and their natural birth given freedoms!

define murder vs kill in the context in which it was written, 3500 year old hebrew, and how many translations and re translations it has gone through, depending on the bible or torah you are reading murdur and kill are pretty much used interchangable. Another point to note, if you want to play semantics, is the difference between "an enemy" and "my enemy" everyone on the planet can be defined as "an enemy" by someone, just look at the dali lama. An enemy in the context of war is the side that you are not on. your side being the tax-collecting nation state that is arming you and paying you to kill people, I guess its ok to kill people trying to live out their lives if you are ordered to do so from someone higher up on an artificial heirarchy.

We are not killing people "just trying to live out their own lives". They are evil and you know it.

Some Americans just must be greedy and don't want to spend tax dollars to spread the freedom that they get the luxury of.

ok i think why everyone is voteing for the the clinton chick becasue she is the first woman to run ... and you know it it most likey going to be her husband telling her how to do everything

What is wrong with that im not sure exact amount Bill Clinton had i think it was just under a $1 trillion surplus when he left office now we are 1.6 trillion in debt in case you were wondering a trillion looks like this [1,000,000,000,000] bush estimated the war in iraq and afg would cost roughly $800 billion now we are at 1.6 trillion and we are not close to this war being over America needs another Clinton in office. We dont need the kind of dumb shit head spends $2,600,000,000,000 causes the MURDER of 1000s of American soldiers in office again.

Sry i wrote this fast there is probably lots of grammatical errors and mispelled word

P.S. imagin someone spending 2.6 trillion Gc in EL =P

ok i think why everyone is voteing for the the clinton chick becasue she is the first woman to run ... and you know it it most likey going to be her husband telling her how to do everything

What is wrong with that im not sure exact amount Bill Clinton had i think it was just under a $1 trillion surplus when he left office now we are 1.6 trillion in debt in case you were wondering a trillion looks like this [1,000,000,000,000] bush estimated the war in iraq and afg would cost roughly $800 billion now we are at 1.6 trillion and we are not close to this war being over America needs another Clinton in office. We dont need the kind of dumb shit head spends $2,600,000,000,000 causes the MURDER of 1000s of American soldiers in office again.

Sry i wrote this fast there is probably lots of grammatical errors and mispelled word

P.S. imagin someone spending 2.6 trillion Gc in EL =P

:D

I'm not going to spend my next 3 hour explaining the terrors of Bill Clinton, but regardless, even if Bill was a good president (which he was clearly one of the most horrendous presidents this nation has ever had to put up with) that post by yaser is not accurate.. Bill and Hillary happen to be two different people. Can someone please name the great accomplishments of Hillary Clinton that qualify her as a viable candidate? Yeah, i cant think of any either..

Edited by SL7yz0r

We are not killing people "just trying to live out their own lives". They are evil and you know it.

Some Americans just must be greedy and don't want to spend tax dollars to spread the freedom that they get the luxury of.

They are not evil, they are just brown. I know its hard to tell the difference sometimes.

If somebody was bombing your country on false pretenses, and taking the wealth to your nation, to fuel the to material overindulgence of theirs, you would be pretty pissed off too.

It is not the job of the american military, nor the american tax-payer to "spread freedom", especially at the business end of a M-16. It seems as though a lot of people have mis-interpreted New Hampshire's state motto "live free or die" as an ultimatum, rather that a declaration

I'm not going to spend my next 3 hour explaining the terrors of Bill Clinton, but regardless, even if Bill was a good president (which he was clearly one of the most horrendous presidents this nation has ever had to put up with) that post by yaser is not accurate.. Bill and Hillary happen to be two different people. Can someone please name the great accomplishments of Hillary Clinton that qualify her as a viable candidate? Yeah, i cant think of any either..

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare rolls. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

go ahead take 3 hours and explain how he was a horrible president ill tell you what ill give you 3 days to come up with reasons why any negative things during his term that outweigh his positive

I've always been a solid Libertarian, I did some reading into Ron Paul, if i were an American citizen he'd get my vote... but i ain't so i didn't vote in the poll.

Ok, well, nicky and SL7yz0r, I really hope that God will reward you in life directly proportional with your positive contribution to this world.

ive been silenced =O ive looked noone else has opposed ents opions maybe they were silenced too

If you wish to post in this forum, you will need to follow some simple gramatic, punctuation and orthographic rules. And stop posting stupid shit as well, we have rules against it.

ive been silenced =O ive looked noone else has opposed ents opions maybe they were silenced too

If you wish to post in this forum, you will need to follow some simple gramatic, punctuation and orthographic rules. And stop posting stupid shit as well, we have rules against it.

i didnt see any rules saying i needed to use proper grammer and what is the stupid shit im posting is it the fact i may be a little curious if people are agreeing with you mostly because your the creator of the game they are addicted too?

They are not evil, they are just brown. I know its hard to tell the difference sometimes.

If somebody was bombing your country on false pretenses, and taking the wealth to your nation, to fuel the to material overindulgence of theirs, you would be pretty pissed off too.

It is not the job of the american military, nor the American tax-payer to "spread freedom", especially at the business end of a M-16. It seems as though a lot of people have mis-interpreted New Hampshire's state motto "live free or die" as an ultimatum, rather that a declaration

No, the majority of people of Iraq are pleading for the US to not leave Iraq. We freed them from the evil dictatorship of Saddam (YES evil, you cannot argue that this man is truly evil, genocide and complete lack for others life, this ass was a psychopath!) Now if America leaves, there will be a 3 way civil war! And the Kurds (who we abandoned in the Gulf war) will get SLAUGHTERED. We leave Iraq, and their death is on our hands, how can we let the Kurds down agian?!

Also, it is not only the job of of Americans to spread freedom, it is the RESPONSIBILITY of every able country!

We don't have a specific rule for grammar and orthography, but I am consider making one just for you.

However, we have some other rules you boke:

5. Posts should be constructive in nature.

Back up your statements / claims. If quoting, make sure to quote all relevant and necessary text, and if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. Do not make posts or threads that are solely intended to incite controversy, provoke anger, insult people, present misinformation, and / or concerning personal issues with other members.

8. Stay on topic.

When posting a new thread, make sure it fits into the topic or category of the forum. When replying to a post, make sure to stay on the topic of the thread you’re posting in. Do not post across several categories or in the first available forum.

This is my last message to you on this thread, from now on you either observe the rules or you will lose your posting privileges.

Also, it is not only the job of of Americans to spread freedom, it is the RESPONSIBILITY of every able country!

Ok, my sarcasm radar is very confused, so I am going to ask you: Are you being sarcastic here, or you really believe in that?

8. Stay on topic.

When posting a new thread, make sure it fits into the topic or category of the forum. When replying to a post, make sure to stay on the topic of the thread you’re posting in. Do not post across several categories or in the first available forum.

OOPs sry thought we were in offtopic my mistake go on delete my posts

We don't have a specific rule for grammar and orthography, but I am consider making one just for you.

However, we have some other rules you boke:

5. Posts should be constructive in nature.

Back up your statements / claims. If quoting, make sure to quote all relevant and necessary text, and if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. Do not make posts or threads that are solely intended to incite controversy, provoke anger, insult people, present misinformation, and / or concerning personal issues with other members.

8. Stay on topic.

This is my last message to you on this thread, from now on you either observe the rules or you will lose your posting privileges.

Ok, my sarcasm radar is very confused, so I am going to ask you: Are you being sarcastic here, or you really believe in that?

Sorry i am radical conservative but yes I do believe this. Limiting the rights of the citizens of you're country should never be tolerated. Unfortunately, some people just don't care. O well, just my opinion though. I HATE strong federal government, sometimes i wish i lived in the 1700s when States actually had STATES RIGHTS. :P

#EDIT: Just wanted to add my favorite quote

Those who would give up a little freedom for safety, deserve neither.

-Ben Franklin

Edited by SL7yz0r

The reason americans are killing iraqis is they where fooled into believing they where going to be patriots, and going to protect america, or where sold on it being a good job that will set them up for the rest of their lives. If you are a christian who believes in the basic tenants of of your faith, like the 10 commandments, you can't join the military. "Thou shalt not kill" how many ways are there to interpret that? Luckily nobody has to worry about getting into heaven, because its as much of a fund-raising fairy tale as: we are going to invade iraq to find wmd's, then defeat the atrificailly conflated iraq/al queida conection, then to liberate the people from an opressive leader, then to prevent civil war from over running the country, now to.... maintain the civil war so we can keep the money flowing?????? Religion is just like war: follow the money to see who is benefiting. :wacko:

I make no judgement on who's guilty, do I think all people who were raised to believe 'America is the great satan' is guilty? of course not! But we DO know what kind of people that I can live with in the world, and what kind I won't. People who enslave others, force women into subjegation, and teach thier children that killing my childeren by strapping pipe bombs on thier chests... I will not live with. You go ahead and be a liberal with your moral equivilence. I will not teach my kids to be 'accepting of others' when 'others' want to kill and enslave us.

I do agree that the 10 commandments are the clearest written laws ever written. And my beliefs conflict with many of them, but when Christ returns and protects my family, I'll stop going after those who would harm them.

Sorry i am radical conservative but yes I do believe this. Limiting the rights of the citizens of you're country should never be tolerated. Unfortunately, some people just don't care. O well, just my opinion though. I HATE strong federal government, sometimes i wish i lived in the 1700s when States actually had STATES RIGHTS. :wacko:

#EDIT: Just wanted to add my favorite quote

Those who would give up a little freedom for safety, deserve neither.

-Ben Franklin

Ok, fine, I value the freedom too.

But what if China or Russia wants to free us from our government, and force their much better (in their view) ideology on us? Because that's exactly what you and other neocons promote (forcing your views on other nations).