Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Race

You're currently NOT in DST Kheres..

Try to remember when the hour changes. Between these 2 dates the summer/winter is determined for the clock.

Summer = DST

Winter = not DST

Whaaaa? ;p

<Edit>

I regret to inform you that I'm forced to postpone the event for another few days. The reason is really simple. As it was planned I cannot do it during either NDD Invasion (as most of you would rather take part in the invasion than this event) or with insufficient help. Hence, the first idea for dates is 26th/28th/30th of December. As there's around 36 people in the event right now we will divide you in 3 groups per 12. I will open lists to sign up soon, so you can pick the best date for you. We'll be starting around 9PM GMT+1 ( :( Cyprom), so... make up your minds.

If you decide to withdraw from the event I will understand your decision and offer my deep regrets I couldn't have made it as it was planned.

Edited by Kheres

As the date has changed again will you be reopening the signing up to allow people who coudn't make it because of previous dates or to allow the filling of spaces for people who can't make the new one?

I still haven't made this decision. Will do it this week (after Tuesday) when I finally have a bit more time for myself (work is wonderful!).

ok i am gettin dizzy (not hard for me :))

gotta say tho boxin day isnt a good day for me but will keep an eye on thread for the actual date and will let u know if i can still be there

hmm soo whats the new time gonna be? would it be the same time as the old one just on a different day,or the times gonna change too?

Sorry, I was busy with work recently. I have to consult it with Molime and will try to set up the times today.

With the attribute cap at 48 coming, a lot of combat levels in the higher classes will change. Please consider that in case the event takes place after the server update.

We will rather wait with the event for server update. I don't want to get caught in the middle of it with CL changes.

Due to many postpones and upcoming major change in the game I decided to call off the event completely. Once I know what the changes bring and what is an impact on fighting I will reopen it with new sign-ups.

I'm really sorry for it to happen. It is caused mainly by my work and some other real life issues (some of you may happen to know what I mean). Additionally, the attributes cap may messed up too much and I have no clue what may be the outcome of it.

Kheres.