Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

No fighting when logon

My sudgestion is that when a player first logs into the game, if their in a hostile area, they shouldn't be able to be attacked for about 10-20 seconds with the exception of pk maps. This is because sometimes when I log on I lagg a little and can't figure out exactly what is going on, I need a chance to defend myself if I'm about to fight, for instance I logged on today, lagged a little, and when everything was through, my screen lit up and i was standing over an orc with 10 hp left.

I know many will say its part of the game, and that you should just log out in safer locations, well sometimes you dont choose to log out, or you may not remember where you logged out, so logging into a monster spawn can be quite the surprise sometimes.

Wouldn't People abuse it by logging off and back on really fast when losing a fight to save them? :)

Im pretty sure you can't logg out while fighting, your char continues fighting until the fight is over anyway... unless they dissed and logged out, but yea good point, it could be abused, im sure theres a way to fix that so it doesnt happen tho.

You can log off on spot of your enemies, wait a bit, log in, check out, log out, log in, check out, log out.

Easy way to save your dis/tp rings.

As you've said. Log off only in safe areas.

i've done the log of log on trick to kidberg

he was chacing me i logged off

log on u got 10 SECONDS TO RUN

with a good cpu you can run log off

log on run some more

10 SECOND RULE

no complaining :P