Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

Creature Ranking

Moved Phantom Warrior yet again, this time above Male Armed Orcs.

Putting Yeti & Cockatrice on the same line. This means players who get to that point need to find out which is better / harder for them.. but it still shows that both are above Mountain Chims.

Cockatrice are much harder than Yeti, at least for me.

And both Yeti and Cockatrice are harder than Mchims.

Maybe Cockatrice are after Achims ? Not sure, most Achims I killed were invasions.

Edited by Zamirah

Maybe Cockatrice are after Achims ? Not sure, most Achims I killed were invasions.

Cocktarice and arctic chim got same attack lvl, but:

Arctic chim got 15 def lvls more and also way more coord, so is harder to kill.

Their might is similar, they hit for about same dmg, ac and cocktarice.

mp

I'd like some opinions on this, but i really don't think king penguins are harder than puma's. I distinctly remember killing penguins easily at around 20/20 with pick and excavator....I highly doubt i could have killed puma's as easily. The only hard thing about penguins is that they seem to be very good at avoiding hits...

I'd like some opinions on this, but i really don't think king penguins are harder than puma's. I distinctly remember killing penguins easily at around 20/20 with pick and excavator....I highly doubt i could have killed puma's as easily. The only hard thing about penguins is that they seem to be very good at avoiding hits...

I think penguins are eaiser than gargs even. I dont fight/train and I have 29/30 a/d but gargs can hurt me a bit and all I do is hit a penguin once or twice and it dies, and it doesnt hit me.

Just a pacifists opinion, and good work on the list :P

Penguins, Hawks... most of the center section of the list I know to be wrong. Just not sure what the right order is.

Hawks and falcons have relatively high att lvl (90 and 85, or so, i don't remember), so weaker players won't block them at all. However, these birds have very low hp, so even a newbie with iron broad sword can kill it in one blow, when he/she manages to hit. And, sooner or later, he/she will, randomly :) So, it is really hard to classify these.

All in all, this list won't please all the readers, but I think it is still a good idea

In re: creature levels/difficulty in 20's /30's. Alt started looking into this at early thirties, but this is what I have found so far:

Wolf

Gentoo Penguin

King Penguin

Unarmed Male Gob

Chinstrap Penguin (almost doesn't hit, when it does..almost no dmg :)) great exp)

Large Spider (crits less than small garg)

Small Garg

Large Garg

Med Garg

Haven't tested the Chinstrap yet, as the darn Yeti keeps getting in the way!! Also, hard to tell between wolf and gentoo as the fights are a bit short/easy at this level.

I'll keep testing and trying, and adding to this post as I learn more

Edited after more testing, and getting to chinstraps

Edited by Tigs

Haven't tested the Chinstrap yet, as the darn Yeti keeps getting in the way!! Also, hard to tell between wolf and gentoo as the fights are a bit short/easy at this level.

Chinstrap is very very easy to train on and it has very small p/c, and gives better exp per hit/block from large spiders, its like low lvl fluffy, very fast respawn :D

For me it was Wolf> chinstrap till i reached def 53( and magic lvl 9 coz it really doesnt hit u at all, very small p/c, it also breaks very little of ur armors.

26-31def and low p/c( like p6c14 orso) is enough to comfortably train chinstraps in junk armors :)

3 Yetis in isca r the problem but u can always take mm perk and then reset at def 53-60 or use junk armors so u wont be afraid to lose them :)

mp

In re: creature levels/difficulty in 20's /30's. Alt started looking into this at early thirties, but this is what I have found so far:

Wolf

Gentoo Penguin

Unarmed Male Gob

Large Spider (crits less than small garg)

King Penguin

Small Garg

Large Garg

Med Garg

I'll keep testing and trying, and adding to this post as I learn more

I couldn't find a free wolf spawn on the pk server, so I switched to king penguins followed by unarmed male gob. I was in the teens, which pretty cheap gear, so I would rearrange it like this:

Wolf

Gentoo Penguin

King Penguin

Unarmed male Gob

Large spider

etc...