Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dilly

DEL: for everyone's protection!

Dear All,

Some of you may have noticed, and I hear the word has spread a little as well, that some members of DeL have donated to GAIWS today, a total of 90kgc so far. EDIT: 110kgc after Tashtar donated her share too! :D

This donation is the result of a guild project in which we made over 4k steel bars from scratch. Not all participants were able to sell their share yet and donate their part, so there may be more to come.

So regardless of all the PKing going on in this game, at least we will know when the monsters are on their way to try and slaughter us :evilgrin: , and keep the people who are relatively new to the game and who like to just pick flowers, safe from ebul creatures :devlish: that are out to get their hard earnt iron swords and leather torsos.

And welcome back to the guild Feodor63, we've missed you and are glad to see you decided to come back to us! :)

Greetz,

Dilloesional

Edited by dilloesional

Good Job DeL and Nice Tash :wacko:

and welcome back to DeL, Feo

I love you all DeL members ^^

nice... but moebird donated 150k by herself the other day

ladyreni donated 100k gc

but still thx :(

Peach.... Moebird is then a lot richer than any of our guildmembers. I for one have never managed to have more than 70kgc in sto and that was just before I purchased my first Col. Never recovered from it LOL.

But cheers to Moebird!