Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wimpie

banned?

Is it possible my char (wim80) got blocked? I don't seem to be able to log in anymore. Any info would be much appreciated.

kind regards,

Wim

I only have one char, but there may be a possible explanation. A family member and one friend know my account details, so if navi or svenius are involved I know who I should be angry with. I didn't think they'd use multi. I believe the char Jadedlily can back me up on this. I hope my personal char can be unlocked. I'd be very sorry if not, because I've enjoyed EL for the past year and never had probs with anyone, nor cheated one way or another (for which, I hope, other players can bear witness).

Ty anyway for the information. I hope this problem may be solved. In te meantime, I'll have a chat with them.

Kind regards,

Wim

I only have one char, but there may be a possible explanation. A family member and one friend know my account details, so if navi or svenius are involved I know who I should be angry with. I didn't think they'd use multi. I believe the char Jadedlily can back me up on this. I hope my personal char can be unlocked. I'd be very sorry if not, because I've enjoyed EL for the past year and never had probs with anyone, nor cheated one way or another (for which, I hope, other players can bear witness).

Ty anyway for the information. I hope this problem may be solved. In te meantime, I'll have a chat with them.

Kind regards,

Wim

Kind regards,

Wim

True, not the best idea, breaking rule 4, I'm fully aware of that now. Does this imply my char will be deleted? I'd be very sorry to hear that.

Wim

May I ask if, and if so, when this char will be unlocked?

I can't exactly know how many chars were created on this IP because it's a connection shared by four.

I'm sure that if I can change my pw (which I won't communicate to others again :bangwall: ) any rule breaking will be out of the question.

Wim

Edited by wimpie

I apologise for any troubles my PW sharing may have caused, but could I please have my char back? I have offered Aislinn some info in PM to check my story and have been banned for over 10 days now. I promise that there won't be any troubles in the future.

I have already told you via pm you can have wim80 back with an item wipe or you can start over.

Either way, wim80 benefitted HUGELY by this muling and trading,and illegal multiplaying. You can't seriously expect the character to stay as it is with all that illegally gotten stuff on it and get it back???

I don't care who did it (rule 4), it is YOUR responsibility, YOUR character, and you even told me you noticed all the stuff. It seems to me that if MY character suddenly had loads of extra items and extra supplies in the amounts I saw, I would sure be asking some questions.

Last week, I asked if it was possible to get my char wim80 back. I was told in a previous post in this thread that this was possible after an item wipe (5 Nov. 2007: "I have already told you via pm you can have wim80 back with an item wipe or you can start over."). I agree to this, hence my question: is there a chance that wim80 will be unlocked?

Thanks and greetings,

Wim

Yes you did.

I'm still thinking on it, you thought on it since November, so I have until April then?

You still don't seem particularly sorry, nor has your attitude improved, so I'm not sure I'm inclined to re-open the offer (you did effectively end it with your statement).

First of all, thanks for considering the unban.

In my previous posts, I apologised for the problems I caused and since this is the same case, I'm still sorry and I'm sure giving me a second chance will not result in any rulebreaking whatsoever.

I don't really understand the attitude remark...as far as I know, I didn't make any insulting posts, but if that should be it, please tell me and I'll be glad to apologise for that too.

Greetings,

Wim

Look, I'm truely sorry for the mistakes that happened in the past. I completely understand that the PW sharing and consequent rulebreaking was wrong and gave (or continues to give) my char a bad reputation. I regret that this mistake doesn't give me the chance to spend some great fun with my ingame buddies nor play this splendid game. Therefore, wim80 offers his apologies.

Thanks for reconsidering this case.

Greetings,

Wim