Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LevinMage

Day of Knowledge

I was just curious, but does anyone know on day of knowledge (where we dont have to read books) if the fighting books come up as being read, such as fluffy, yeti, dragon fighting (etc.).

I was just curious, but does anyone know on day of knowledge (where we dont have to read books) if the fighting books come up as being read, such as fluffy, yeti, dragon fighting (etc.).
Actually - and some more knowledgeable person will probably expose my folly shortly - no books that you haven't actually read will ever come up as 'read' regardless of the day.

What I believe happens is that you temporarily get the benefits of having read all books for the duration of that day. Having said that, the 5 extra def I would gain against a fluff, yeti or dragon would make little difference at my levels! :P

Guest ohmygod
Having said that, the 5 extra def I would gain against a fluff, yeti or dragon would make little difference at my levels!

It is +5 to critical hit /damage not def

Having said that, the 5 extra def I would gain against a fluff, yeti or dragon would make little difference at my levels!

It is +5 to critical hit /damage not def

like I said, it makes no difference at my levels! :P