Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
draegox

Changing base appearance

I did a search for this, no answers, so I figured I'd ask. I heard that there was a mod who could change your base appearance (clothes, skin, hair, ect.) for ingame gc instead of the normal IRL price. Is this true, and if so, what would that price be?

Unfortunately, I do not have a Paypal account and do not plan on getting one. I was looking for a way to get around that situation. :/ (As in strictly ingame gc, not cash, credit cards, ect.)

No, there are other reasons than being a child with ebil parents. It has more to do with laziness and such other reasons.. :P

Edited by draegox

Unfortunately, I do not have a Paypal account and do not plan on getting one. I was looking for a way to get around that situation. :/
You don't need a paypal account to pay into someones else's paypal account. You only need a card that uses the VISA/Mastercard/etc. networks.

This goes out to everyone who complains that they need to gc>$$ conversion because they can't get a credit card:

Here are cards available that use credit networks, these cards can pay into paypal accounts:

A Credit Card

A Bank Debit Card

These are awesome, i have one, everyone should.

It's a card that uses the VISA/etc. network to get to your normal bank account, go ask your bank, you can probably get this... no don't just sit there yelling "i no have credit card :rolleyes:", GO DOWN TO YOUR BANK AND ASK.

A prepaid VISA Gift Card.

CLICK HERE for a list of locations that you can buy one of these. And that list i think is USA only, yet i know these cards are in Australia also, they are probably available in your country. Do some actual research as to where you can get one.

Oh, and you do not have to be 16 or 18 or any age in particular to buy one.

So to anyone out there complaing "i dont have paypal, dont have credit card and cant get one", there is 95% chance that you CAN get a card that uses a credit card network, no matter how old you are...

...so quit ur bitchin and go look into it.

And to prevent further PM's to me, I am not doing gc>$$, and i never did do it on a regular basis. I wont be responding to any PM's asking me to from here on.

Genius, you need to be (at least) 16 to get a Debit card and even older (I believe) to get a Credit Card.

And it kinda sucks if you're not in one of those countries able to buy Pre-Paid cards.

So I doubt 95% of people can get a method of e-paying.

@Draegox: Personally, I'd give an elder some money and ask to use his/her P.P. account.

Genius, you need to be (at least) 16 to get a Debit card and even older (I believe) to get a Credit Card.
Genius, where did i say you could get a debit card when your under 16? I said you could buy one of the pre-paid VISA gift cards at any age. RTFP

Also, your 100% sure that it is the policy of every bank on the planet to only allow people 16 or older to get debit cards? Worth people checking with their bank to be sure.

Edited by Korrode

The thing is, there are always ways for everyone to send small amounts of money (cash in the mail, credit card, debit card, prepaid card, asking their parents to do it for them in exchange for cleaning the dishes or something..).

Of course, that works for sums under 10 bucks, asking your parents to send 500 bucks to buy 125 rostos would most likely result in a very negative response :)