Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A_village_idiot

I Died what out a reason ?

Guest A_village_idiot

:!: :!:

First of all I like to say HI, I am new here.

But any way I play the game for most of the day yesterday and found it fun without any problems.

Hey and some nice person gave me a sword (TNX'S) I gave it away to another noob at the end of playing.

But my question is this since I gave most of my stuff away to other needy noobs yesterday after completing Grans quest. I started to collect meat/fur after kicking in a few rabbits and then thought I would head other to Portland to see what traders there are.

Found quite a few and then after noting what they buy I jotted a few notes whilst watching the general chit chat on the screen.

But then for no reason I died, I had full health bar and 12 food level ?

I was not attacking any animals I was just stood there and all the stash that I collected which took about an hour had all been lost has I ended up in the underworld.

I tried asking in game for help but got non of any use so what happened and why?

Reason I am asking is that I do not want to join the game and find that for no reason an hour or two's been wasted and I have to start all over again collecting its just point less if that happens.

[/b]

Guest A_village_idiot
gobbys :roll:  sorry if im not right  :?

Nope I was just stood there nothing came near me :?:

Guest A_village_idiot
maybe you had a fight with a snake before that? It could have poisoned you.

Nope I never had any fights with snakes the beavers are bad enough LOL

Wouldn't have been a Gob - they have been removed from Portland.

I don't know what it could have been - not a spell as you weren't on a PK map.

If you went to the Uworld and lost stuff you have fight stats over 6 - so you can't be that new. Log in again and try again - I would come and help, but I am at work and cannot predict how long I can stay ingame for.

Hm that is strange..and yeah we removed all the goblins from portland, unless ent missed one er somethin ;)

and if you were watching the screen the whole time...very strange indeed...

Hm that is strange..and yeah we removed all the goblins from portland, unless ent missed one er somethin :)

and if you were watching the screen the whole time...very strange indeed...

After playing for most of the day yesterday (Too much free time) I noticed that there is a lag gore that eats laggers up. Could it have been one of those from the hand of God.

But made up on losing my stuff has found a lot of items in a part of a map that someone must off lost. I did shout up in the chat channel but no one came back and now I have planty in storage.

Just one last question is it true about the server change in about 2-3 weeks and for people who use the free version will they have to pay to use the new server. I do not mind paying has I this is the first game that I have not been TKed on LOL. Mind you I have not gone to the PKed maps yet. :P

After playing for most of the day yesterday (Too much free time) I noticed that there is a lag gore that eats laggers up. Could it have been one of those from the hand of God.

When the grue eats you, you get logged out, but you are not sent to the underworld.

Just one last question is it true about the server change in about 2-3 weeks and for people who use the free version will they have to pay to use the new server.

IIRC, the server will change at the end of April, and everyone will be switched automatically. The server will remain free, so you won't have to pay. Note however, that you will lose all your possions, and your basic stats (but not you experience points).

Guest A_village_idiot

Thanks for that one Grum, I will start work on my experience points before I loose the loot I aquired.

Just one last question is it true about the server change in about 2-3 weeks and for people who use the free version will they have to pay to use the new server.

There will always be a free version, and there will also be a paid version.

Village_Idiot,

-----Were you testing some "#suicide" commands or something? Maybe some jack crack baby told you to try typing "#suicide" or something like that and you tried it?

-----Just asking, cause most people that are new to the game try that, cause they believe the experienced jack cracks.

-----You don't have to answer this (the whole pride thing) but sorry if someone did this to you. :-(

-OSM

P.S.- Be careful with the commands you try. Read up on them on the website first.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this