DELIVERED!

3k red snaps

4k red rose

2k sulfur

:fire:

DELIVERED! :(

Edited by XenaMT

Can yall do saphs? if so ill take 2k :)

Do you harvest yourself at all, lol? OK, DELIVERED!

Edited by XenaMT

2k Blue Quartz & 2k Silver please ( 7k gc)

Thanks ... zarariel :D

DELIVERED! :D

Edited by XenaMT

Another 2k sapph, 2k blue quartz, and to top it off, 2k more iron :D

i'll take this :sneaky:

----------------------------------------

DONE! READY FOR DELIVERY/PICKUP! :stare:

----------------------------------------

DELIVERED! :icon13:

Edited by DibClark

I would like 2k emeralds and 2k rubies (plz online time between 18:00 and 1:00 GMT)

i'm on to this :sneaky:

-------------------------------------------------

DONE! READY FOR DELIVERY/PICKUP! :stare:

Edited by DibClark

6k Blue Quartz please.

LoLy :)

We only do 2k max on any ore/mineral, unless by special arrangement, and only then when not busy, sorry :( ... however, I have mined 2k BQ for you! :D

2K DELIVERED!

2K Silver

2k Sulphur

DELIVERED! :)

Hi, 2k iron and sulphur please

Ready to deliver! :icon13:

Edited by XenaMT

Lexi-

2k Iron Ore, 2k Coal

10,000gc

Edited by Lexi

Erossa - 6k henbane, 6k toadstools, 6k wormwood (27k)

i got this :P

although this exceeds maximum order load (and the slowness of harving), this will be taken in cycle :) please do not expect any fast turnaround :blush:

but you can collect in 2k quantities :w00t:

------------------------------------

DONE! READY FOR DELIVERY/PICKUP! :icon13:

DELIVERED!! :icon13:

2k bq 2k more sapph please :)

i got this too! :)

DONE! READY FOR DELIVERY/PICKUP! :icon13:

DELIVERED!! :icon13:

Edited by DibClark

Lexi-

2k Iron Ore, 2k Coal

10,000gc

Neildog

2k Silver

2k Gypsum

2k Coal please

22,000 gc

Fanks

Edited by XenaMT

As of today, I am in semi-retirement for harv orders :) . Nelder's computer died, and that leaves just DibClark doing the lion's share of orders. Please bear this in mind when placing orders. The length of time until delivery will most likely increase. :) Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for all your patronage...

XenaMT

As of today, I am in semi-retirement for harv orders :( . Nelder's computer died, and that leaves just DibClark doing the lion's share of orders. Please bear this in mind when placing orders. The length of time until delivery will most likely increase. :o Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for all your patronage...

XenaMT

'tis a sad day to see the power harvesters of GenX stricken down by uncontrollable circumstances :( . but, as they say, the show must go on! :sneaky: and here i am, yours truly, still serving the community. albeit i cannot promise to deliver loads of orders at the fastest time as before, i will strive to meet all orders in a decent time as allowed me (i too have to sleep sometime :) )

so, for everybody's benefit, we are still open for harvesters who would want to join the GenX team :)

if you want to join, please send me or XenaMT a PM and/or post here of your intentions. Not much excitement, but there's a guaranteed amount of gold that you can earn :w00t:

all you need are the ability to stay online for the longest time possible everyday, and the patience to harvest the items ordered. don't worry about low emu (but the higher, the better, obviously), as this will increase over time. oh, and of course, the capability to be able to post in the forums (but this is not compulsory, as you can always PM me in-game or send me gossip-mail so that i can update the forums for you - just indicate the order/s and the client you want to harvest for ;) ).

so, with that, let's get this show on the road!! :confused:

EDIT: i am NOT implying that XenaMT will no longer be working with us. :lurker:

Edited by DibClark

OKAY!

now that that's over with...

hi all! it's me, the EL honcho you'd love to hate :lurker:

first of all, i would like to express my gratitude for your patronage of GenX, for without you, we would cease to be.

secondly, here are some points of limitations about my capacity to serve you all:

• my emu is at the moment, just 500, so, coupled with a harv med or MoL, CoL (to fight those hits, crashes, radons and stings), harv cape, and pickaxes or gloves it would not amount to much :w00t:
  • my harvesting knowledge is limited to the nexus that i have and the knowledge that i have gained; i CANNOT harvest the following:
    • titanium
    • hydrogenium
    • tin
    • wolframite
    • copper
    • dvarium
    • irilium
    • mercury
    • seridium
    • cinnabar
    • amber
    • obsidian

[*]my MAXIMUM working hours are from GMT 1000 to GMT 2100, with breaks for calls of nature and supper (if you don't know GMT times, it's UK time) :)

[*]harv times are slower during acid rain days, obviously ;)

[*]i generally will take orders for more than 2k, but it will be cycled as queued, for example, you ordered 6k of sunnies, and i took in 5 other "normal" orders, i will prioritize your order first for 2k, then move on to the next order. i will come back to attending to your order after the last order has been started (but you can pickup in 2k installments). :sneaky:

[*]the above also applies to slow-harv items, so please take into consideration the rate of harvesting your order will take :o

[*]orders shall be on a first-post, first-served basis, meaning, i will prioritize the order as it is posted.

all of these are in effect only for the orders taken by myself. the sticky note shall be updated soon as Nelder becomes available (or Hakri for that matter); and XenaMT will still be working whenever she can :)

WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO FILL THE ORDER AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

again, thank you all for your patronage.

so...what's your order? :confused:

Edited by DibClark