Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aston

Once Again

i am just writing because im not very happy because once again iv lost my second char now. first off all it was Aston_Boi now it is my char EkZ i lost Aston which i spent so much time on and then gave up EL then i returned and got EkZ spent alot off time on him then i gave EL a little rest.......and i just return and appentley EkZ is locked! i dont have no clue about this i havnt even had EL installed on my computer for the last year............ really un-happy about this can anyone please see where im coming from i do not want to spend all those hours again training a char...........

Why is EkZ locked ?

Can i get him back?

Please take a look at this EL community because it could happen to you.

Many Thanks

Aston (EkZ) :devlish:

just answer the question.

never heard off them.....dont know what you are going on about.....and i swear down my little boys life i dont kno....i dont lie like all these little boys on here......so can u tell me why u asked that and what is happeing with eks please.....

Well Ekz had loads of illegal multiplay with them, and before a year ago, from your IPs.

Ok, does the name DaZe ring any bells?

Well Ekz had loads of illegal multiplay with them, and before a year ago, from your IP.

Ok, does the name DaZe ring any bells?

it wasnt exsactly a year ago.......DaZe is my name for a counter-strike(game) .....whats that got to do with it. i know the rules very well i have been playin EL since server 1 and lost my char AsTon_Boi back then.........so whats goin to happen? because i know i havnt done any illegal multiplayer stuff of what you have said.

Looks to me like you either shared your character with a few people who illegally multiplayed with it, or you illegally multiplayed yourself, or both.

Somebody illegally multiplayed with Ekz, and did it where you played, I have IP matches that go back to august, way before you say you "left".

Next character you make, keep your password to yourself if you expect to keep it and keep it safe. This one is not getting unlocked.

Looks to me like you either shared your character with a few people who illegally multiplayed with it, or you illegally multiplayed yourself, or both.

Somebody illegally multiplayed with Ekz, and did it where you played, I have IP matches that go back to august, way before you say you "left".

Next character you make, keep your password to yourself if you expect to keep it and keep it safe. This one is not getting unlocked.

oh my god.....what is going on iv lost 2 chars now and both times for no reason...Why is this all going on me when i havnt done nothing i state now i know the rules i have been playing long enough.......why would i waste the time and money on name change and all that hard work and many hours on a char to abuse it....answer me that please? i am a responsible adult with a family etc....i dont cheat i dont see the reason to cheat and i certainly dont break rules. please can i have my char unlocked.....i am very up-set this is happeing again.

I suggest you to calm down and follow the rules from now on. But first you will have to actually read them.

otherwise, you will lose even more characters, and always be confused about why this always happens to you.