Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

my ideas for pk server

2. Give the player a full char (i mean 100 in every skills and 150 oa)
It would appear that you don't realize that for some people the fun is in the journey, not the destination. If I was given a char already fully developed, there'd be no reason for me to play it.

2. Give the player a full char (i mean 100 in every skills and 150 oa)
It would appear that you don't realize that for some people the fun is in the journey, not the destination. If I was given a char already fully developed, there'd be no reason for me to play it.

Main Server is for that... If u play in PK server you should do only PK not training. Yeah maybe u dont want to play with fulled char but i know many would want to play with it... I dont know how much PK u did before but i m pretty sure i did way too more than you. Its my idea thats all... And i believe PK server should be this way

Main Server is for that... If u play in PK server you should do only PK not training.

Its my idea thats all... And i believe PK server should be this way

:hug:

Given Entropy's past response to ideas of giving people exp/levels/PPs, I'm pretty confident I won't have to worry about not having the opportunity to develop a char on the PK server.

Lol, those idea are kinda redicilous.

But. :cry:

I hope the caps will be kinda pernament. 100 a/d sounds good to me. It will take forever I think, before so many people will have that a/d, it would make pk server less fun. Same goes with oa.

I would hate to see that the cap raise and raise, till oa or a/d caps are so high, everyone goes training and training again.

(Doesnt look forward to do 40k fluffy again!, I wanna pk for god sake lol.)

If possible without stupid (imho) items like mana rings (like wtf they good for ^^) and for example the special swords, there is absolutly NOTHING you can do against Cutty of the Mage/JSoC and the other versions, but they do make you almost without chances to win(against same-like opponent), once their special effects hit you.

Many high levels use those special items now. And it seems its more about luck, then about skill/teamwork/stats/inv-managing etc.

Just trying to give some feedback, on how IIII think it will be best :hug: .

Main Server is for that... If u play in PK server you should do only PK not training.

Okay... lets assume that everybody on the PK server is only pking and not training or making stuff and such.

I guess, you want to make money from pking, so you can buy weps & armor & essies etc.

But if everybody is *ONLY* pking the amount of goldcoins in game would be exactly ZERO.

Which is at least a stable economy :hug:

Piper

lool campman <3

*almost* here as well, but I just can't see it being as good as I imagine, will still have c/d, new weps... still won't be PK as it was at it's best :/

Well the more people playing on it, the better it will be :devlish: .

If like 30 people will play it, if c2 will be included, it wil be pretty lonely there I think.

I just look forward to it ;) .

I don't see how c2 is necessary unless we need to go buy some armors....

c2 has 7 (one is useless, its in the sewer and u get damaged :)) locations with iron and coal nearby, c1 has none. if you want steel chains in game u need enough places for mixers to hide.

the less we have in game the less possible strategies, so in general i am in favour of making PK server near enough exactly as main, but all maps PK

;) But with miners having to mine in c1 ONLY c1 it makes people actually stratagy, hey i need some he, I'll defend player x while he mixes say 1k HE, then I watch over him while he mines etc etc

and if we keep c2 it'll be impossible for such incodents to occur since every 1 will be hidden plain enough... and I wanna have some fun in pk

c1 is so small 1 guild can hold the key resource points alone... they get a grip of control and wont let go. the only way to get stuff for yourself is to join them... soon no more PK

Or, soon everyone will gang up against them

I respect opinions of players who PK longer and much more than me

and people that can really tell the differnece between now

and the glorious "OldSchool Times" cause they actually lived them

about what can ruin or make PK better etc,

but reading all these suggestions , I find some so complicated or just "bring back the old conditions"

I plan to play in PK server (already paid for my char etc.) which means

I login - train a little with the animals in IP and then leave IP and attack

or be attacked by the 1st person I see

then...

who knows, maybe I ll like it, maybe I ll be bored soon , or maybe I ll miss my main server stats emu etc play both

The important thing in PK server is not that it will be easy to find a player to fight

A big arena would solve this problem if we want a "fighting action " game

but doing the things we do in main in a dangerous environment, that you have first to be ready to defend your self and survive

I mean mining 200 silver ore and storing it will be a dangerous task , as it is to get the 100 chrysanthemum

to make 100HEs, It will be "big success"

No afk harving or "making 1,5KHEs/hr " like in main (btw this is info for HEs/hr from a friend in main who can be called a PKer a player that focus in fighting )

or sharing spawns and training for hours without interruption

Knowing well the maps in EL is a good thing , you can find good places to hide and do things to help develop your character

or go searching this places and find players that hide there...

Anyway , I am not anxious in having any changes from main server

and I hope I make my point of view clear, that in a 100% PK environment

the fun or exciting thing is not only at fighting another player

but mining for example in a place for gc or make stuff you need

and watch out if someone comes ,and be ready with inv to make him "pay" for distrubing my work ,

or give him/her free freshmade stuff and have to try again,

or just be ready to run away and save what I mined

or even an unexpected meeting with an enemy in a place you thought it was "safe" etc.

c1 is so small 1 guild can hold the key resource points alone... they get a grip of control and wont let go. the only way to get stuff for yourself is to join them... soon no more PK

Or, soon everyone will gang up against them

Indeed, with the caps no one will be unbeatable. Just team up and with some friends, and you problably can beat the strongest players out there.

Maybe it's an idea to start with only c1.

Main server did fine for a long time without c2. And the stream of players entering the pk server will be much smaller, cause the starting fee, and new players will all start on main server.

At some point, when it's too busy, maybe c2 can be added, or parts of c2.

I think rosto should be found on plants :S

Not needed imo.

Rosto will problably be 1$...

If you dont have $, make gc on main server with your char.

Sell for rosto on pk server.

You happy, Radu happy.

Some1 who is on feros will fight me on test server, he will be around 250-300 CL, my account on test server got 140+coord and is over 400 CL.

Lets see if i can win vs 20 times weaker player if i use normal serp+leathers and no col, my opponent uses bod+col+mirror cape+ extra mana pots.

Every time bod hits me i lost wink.gif

mp

its true :whistle:

Edited by misiekcsl