Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Guilds

Wonder what guild we will see at first on the pk server, will it be some known guild from main? or some new one..who knows

you guys gonna join guilds ?

i probly set up Hc again, but maby with diff name.. @_@

I hope like 3-4 strong guilds on the pk server, should be enough, so each of them got many members but not too many.

I wont make my own guild, rather will join one, dunno which one yet, hopefully some oldbie-guild :devlish:

Would be cool to have some oldbies in 1 guild again, to chat/pk and laught/flame :P

mp

o yeh brod forgot about that tool, but you can only get it via EL shop normaly right? or not..hmmm bah

this weapon will be a pain :o

Its all about if server will give big advantages to ppl who got a lot of gc or not( so items from npc that give big advantage in combat: col, bod, brod, tit/steel sets, human6 swords, som).

If yes than of course ppl like pkg wil come, make their own characters (or buy some trained characters, u can make 25a/d in 10hours, 40a/d in 1 week, and there will be always ppl who want to sell accounts ), buy expensive items and start to hunt down all other ppl in server, which will result in dead server, like dead pk maps on the main server today.

If players wont be able to buy/use expensive items than even if they got 10 times more gc from others they can only spend them on more rostos, they will use same cheap gear like others, so no advantage in combat, only the infinite lifes( rostos) advantage, which isnt that bad :D

I will know how things will go after first few days, so even if it will be very bad normal players wont lose much, coz 5$+ few days of playing is not that much :o

mp

lol make guilds like "votd" and 'dp" and those guilds already have guild hide outs. it could be DP versus WS or somthing. cool eh?

Yeah, hopefully not too many guilds.

Just some strong guilds :blush:

Can't we just delete the npc who sells Cols, Brods, Bods, and SoMs? :P

It won't be easy to raise the money for one of these.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Edited by Chryzopraz

i hope brod will be removed from pk server, this is realy needed imo

or keep it but change drop rates so you can replace armors realy easy

and yeah please remove cols/mols ... because with hardly any cooldown you cannot die, lol

It won't be easy to raise the money for one of these.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Imho it will be very easy, just buy 300 rostos and sell for gc, pretty easy for me :P( lets assume 1 rosto is 2k gc so 50 rostos and u got CoL from npc, its very big advantage, lets add to it another 85 rostos and u got bod, so u kill enemies in one hit while they cant kill u, since u got ~300hp :P , some more rostos bough in the shop will pay for steel/tit set :devlish:

Ppl paid crazy amounts of $$$ only to get big advantage on non pk server, i think they will pay even more if they know server is full pk and u cant hide on non pk maps- staying at save zones/storages is not playing, it will be just afk-stitting :)

mp

yeh mp is right, there need to be changes or this server doesnt work

look my new topic mp :devlish:

Eeep Mp stop lol you might give the ebul pkers ideas :devlish:

By ebul pkers do u mean paypal n00bs with bought characters who would brod even their own mother if they saw her wearing nmt? :P

Imho it will be very easy, just buy 300 rostos and sell for gc, pretty easy for me :D

The problem is there won't be that many players to sell those rostos to.

So it won't work at the beginning.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Eeep Mp stop lol you might give the ebul pkers ideas :)

By ebul pkers do u mean paypal n00bs with bought characters who would brod even their own mother if they saw her wearing nmt? :)

:) Hahaha, Yes!!! Those ^.^

The problem is there won't be that many players to sell those rostos to.

So it won't work at the beginning.

So if they buy that stuff not after 5 days but after 5 weeks, does it really matter?

They even do not have to buy rostos from eL shop, they will simply buy gc/items/characters on pk server for real $$$ from players, same like they did on the main server.

Game/Entropy wont see even 1$ from it(beside 5$ for each character and some $$ for rostos).

If player who is able to buy rostos doesnt lose them( coz he's got big advantage in combat against other players- bought strong character, expensive equipment that makes him almost invincible) he will lose very very little of those rostos so he will not need to buy more, he will spend very little $$$ in the shop.

Thats how it is on the main server and unless some changes r made on the pk server it will be exactly the same.

mp