Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Guilds

Cheap rosts will be bad imo, i hate how many there is in game and they are not cheapish here.. Lol, if they become cheap. my next paycheck = 100 rost then we see who dances

Bad due to me spending too much XD

Edited by Zerobaum

I'm in guild IRON now,my dream was always to make one!Can i be in IRON guild at the main server and create my own one at the pk server?...tyvm

my next paycheck = 100 rost then we see who dances

ROFL guess will be you :)

'm in guild IRON now,my dream was always to make one!Can i be in IRON guild at the main server and create my own one at the pk server?...tyv

:P

Might create HellGate. :P

No rules. No Alliances. Pk all. :mace:

Isn't that a rule then? :mace:

Well since im the GM i can create paradox rules :D

So lets see.. I asume that the only way to survive for the longest periode of time is to join a guild..So guild shoud be much cheaper. Afcorse there will be a huge amount of guilds in the begining but after a few month from a 100 of guilds there will be mabe 3 or 2 most strongest guilds fighting for there place in the world. And like noobies,bagjumpers,scamers,there will be a new name , campies :rolleyes:. If the cities are made non-pkable then guilds make take them as there own! Put a gurds in front of the gates and make sure no-one enteres :) That woud be pretty fun.. It woud be interesting to put that guilds can take cities,houses and that kind a stuff for them own.. But That woud be a problem if there is a huge number of guilds :(

S. If the cities are made non-pkable then guilds make take them as there own! Put a gurds in front of the gates and make sure no-one enteres :(

Diss ring + Tele-to-range? :rolleyes:

Plus, with larger cities like WSC, do you think guilds will have the man-power to have people at all entrances all the time? I highly doubt this will happen, don't worry about it :)

Hear, hear, Shuj!

That's my point on the docks, city gates, etc. Why bother waiting for cheap kills? Train up to get the big guys (and their stuff!)

So who is definitely making guilds? and what guilds?

The only one that seems definite at this point is *CO*, and if i decide to play on the PK server, i wont be joining them.

So, any other guilds?

So who is definitely making guilds? and what guilds?

The only one that seems definite at this point is *CO*, and if i decide to play on the PK server, i wont be joining them.

So, any other guilds?

Isnt Hades making guild?

I think name is Hellgate.

Edited by SL7yz0r

I was thinking about creating a guild but not sure now. Seems like people have already decided to pick which guild they will join. I was hoping pk server and main server would be different with new experiences. Ill probaly now decide to join a guild unless i see that people want another guild :/.

I was thinking about creating a guild but not sure now. Seems like people have already decided to pick which guild they will join. I was hoping pk server and main server would be different with new experiences. Ill probaly now decide to join a guild unless i see that people want another guild :/.

I think most of people have not yet decided guild, they will first see which has most of allies or pro pkers :)

im joining/making ewol, nothing will change my mind on that

maby I've just been away from EL too long, but somehow that strikes me as funny :whistle:

maby I've just been away from EL too long, but somehow that strikes me as funny :)

What? People remaking their favourite guilds on new server?

maby I've just been away from EL too long, but somehow that strikes me as funny :icon13:

If markus joins Ewol there, well, pk server will be a succes regardless of anything.

maby I've just been away from EL too long, but somehow that strikes me as funny :icon13:

If markus joins Ewol there, well, pk server will be a succes regardless of anything.

yeah, something roughly along those lines :D

I hope there will be just few guilds, because if there is too many guilds with small amount of members, *CO* can pwn them all easily. Looks that it will be big guild, so if there is 10 other guilds with 5 or so members, it will be easy to dominate whole server to *CO*.

Or then those small guilds have to make allies with other guilds. That would be one opportunity too. But it's not so good, than have few strong guilds.

The worst opportunity is, that all small guilds will be enemies with each others.

That 3-4 guild would be good, as MP already said, depending on how much players there will be in pk server. But they all should be enemies then. It's not fun too, if there is two strong guilds against one guild.

Edited by Miiks

I think i shall create my guild. Any other guilds want alliance with me and my guild.

No Alliance With *CO*. (You already took 10%+ of the pk servers players) + you have some scammers in your guild atm. cough benhe cough

No Alliance With EWOL IF Markusweck is joining them. (Dont like him + he forgets rosto a lot and i will need items)

I think i shall create my guild. Any other guilds want alliance with me and my guild.

No Alliance With *CO*. (You already took 10%+ of the pk servers players) + you have some scammers in your guild atm. cough benhe cough

No Alliance With EWOL IF Markusweck is joining them. (Dont like him + he forgets rosto a lot and i will need items)

This is original BenHe, not teh kid that bought his char and scammed every1 under the sun.