Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ceriux

auto ip ban?

well ok..first of all im on my brothers acount right now because i havent got my activation email yet..and its taking forever..(im also impatient lol) but uhh..well i tried to make a char..i clicked the done button..and it says that my ip has been banned and i havent even played this game before..never in my life..its kinda lame cuz i wona play but i cant and i didnt even do anything :happy: *tear*..well...how do i fix this or w.e -.-

*bump*

Hey, this is his brother... i used to live with him but im in tennesee right now... and hes telling the truth. hes never played this game before, and i was also wondering whats going on with this?

Edited by ceriux

I see 3 characters trying to log in from your IP, which one is you?

And who are the others?

(And if ceriux is your brother, why are you logging in on his character?)

Also you didn't validate your email yet, so your account isn't approved yet.

I see 3 characters trying to log in from your IP, which one is you?

And who are the others?

(And if ceriux is your brother, why are you logging in on his character?)

Also you didn't validate your email yet, so your account isn't approved yet.

ok the person on this account is Ceriux, i live with my uncle. me and my cousin played on this ip. my cousing just got kicked out. so i should be the only one playing on this ip now. now my little brother, i dont know his ip. which i think i can help him find it if u need it. i had him download the game yesterday and he tryed to create a character, when he tryed it said he was banned. he just moved to florida and has never played EL. So what we dont understand is why he's banned. He has done nothing wrong, Plus he's never played this game.

oh and i had him try to log in to my character yesterday to see if there was something wrong with character creation atm but there wasnt he was just banned.

Edited by ceriux

Ok, I think I have it all straight, and that all makes sense and fits what I see.

I need from your brother in Florida the name of the character he wants to play and I will whitelist it. The IP range he plays from was banned due to a troublemaker and will remain banned, so he needs to be whitelisted.

so this is the brother again xD just tryin to tell u that my name is gona be Dankah

Lol, ok I whitelisted Dankah. It will take the server about 20 minutes to update your info, so while you're waiting, go validate your email to finish up your forum account registration :o