Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gorzki

Gorzki-Banned

Hi all

First i want to say that English isnt my strong side so sorry for misteakes

Than to the point:

i write this post from a few reasons - the first and most importand reason is i want to sorry all who feels bad when reads what i wrote yesterday. i never want to insult anyone - that was not my point. i was just angry (everyone can be sometimes).

Especially i want to say sorry to Aislinn - and other Mod like Molime or Aduard coz they had the biggest trouble with me yesterday

the second reason of this post: my yesterdays behavior provoke mod to see me closer and they found that i breake the rule No5. Yes thats right i had few char - becouse i want to know the game better so i played sometimes as fighter sometimes as crafter/manuer. that was the way to see game from all sides

every trade between chars was with mutual benefits. i dont play to make high lvl with 1 char. when i was boring fight i relogs and do some manu - ok but thats nevermind - all i want to say that i broke the rule, i know that i do wrong. Sorry to everyone who feels cheated and have trouble from that reason

I play EL about 2 years and know what punishment is for breaking rulez. but got small hope that everyone gets his second chance and my main char will be unbanned (i regreat that manu 42 on 2nd char but if that must be so let it be so)

In sum:

ive break the rulezz and im sorry for that - i know ive make bad. obviously if ill be unbann that will be my only char

once more: sorry all who feels insult

best regrets - Gorzki

hope my english wasnt so bad and all have understand what i mean

Apology accepted. For both issues.

Your english is very good. I wish my polish was as good as your english :P

Yes you get your second chance, I unlocked Gorzki. And as you already guessed, no more alts.