Eternal Lands Official Forums
-Nostalg

Perks

How quickly are we going to reach levels high enough to do major damage to each other?

Even with 3a/d and 4p/c u can deal over 150dmg to enemy if u use bod.

How many 'goodies' can we buy from the store to beat everyone else down with our cash, not our smarts?

Like Entropy stated, only rostogol stones(1$ each)and p2p race for life(50$)

But, if u can buy from npc high-end stuff it should be really expensive, i would suggest to remove those items or if not than at least make them 5 times more expensive than they r now on main server :P

How soon will the first guilds be created?

If character is shared by hardcore players it can make 40def in around 3 days, if not shared than around 1 week, from scratch of course.

Altho i have met in eL ppl who would be able to play 3 days with almost no sleep so even if not shared, character could make 40def in 3 days :D

Why are high level armor and weapons being discussed before we even meet the Wraith naked and start out?

Coz they made pk maps on main server empty and i dont want to experience same thing on the pk server.

They r not high lvl, they just give very big advantage in combat :)

Who will create rules in a world without any? And who will obey them?

The richest/strongest only, the rule will be: every1 else die fast :P

A lot about the PK server involves cooperation between players.

In theory yes, in practice it can be slaughter fest :P

I remember luciferx broke all aliances/friendly and made wars as soon as he felt strong after he got enough of pickpoints bought from 50h-bars+ nexus removal stones.

Same will be on pk server, as soon as some1 will be sure nothing and no1 can stop him he will "try to"kill every1 else ;)

It seems you are excepting a/d to give oa exp even after reaching the level cap. How would the situation change if it didn't? :evilgrin:

Situation would change by a lot ^^

mp

Just from me what I would like to see is

no perks

no weps at all everything done hand to hand (this is only a thought)

no armor higher then steel chain leather pants and boots

caps on phy/coord

Multi on most maps

if fight is one on one no why to dissingage from the fight

no gold coins everything done on barter system

But who nows I just may have drank to much and all these idea sound good now

So what you all think on this?

FireBalls

Just from me what I would like to see is

no perks

no weps at all everything done hand to hand (this is only a thought)

no armor higher then steel chain leather pants and boots

caps on phy/coord

Multi on most maps

if fight is one on one no why to dissingage from the fight

no gold coins everything done on barter system

But who nows I just may have drank to much and all these idea sound good now

So what you all think on this?

FireBalls

i think that ur drunk ;p

i think the best suggestion so far was OA cap 100 and evrything over 100 goes into either perks or nexus

I dont like this idea. I think it would destroy all necessary teamwork.

If this happens, every1 can become completely self dependent...

I hope that you realize that if I cap it at 100, it will be next to impossible to train or get drops from monsters over the desert chims.

I hope that you realize that if I cap it at 100, it will be next to impossible to train or get drops from monsters over the desert chims.

I am currently oa 100. Also I am a piddling 74/73 a/d.

The following exist on my current kills counter:

Cockatrice: 5

Desert Chim: 55

Forest Chim: 6

Sslessar: 2

DrtyCmunk: 2 ( ;) )

Fluffy Rabbit: 446

Feros: 97

Giant: 2

Yeti: 1

I am in no way shape or form built as a pure fighter, I have nexus all over the place, and pickpoints in will and reasoning. I imagine oa 100 for a pure fighter will be plenty of pickpoints to throw around. Eventually.

No1 cares about fighting strong mobs, we just wanna have fun killing eachother, not train 2 years to finally be able to break our stuff while fighting yeti.

Besides, fluffy drops r nice enough :>

No1 cares about fighting strong mobs, we just wanna have fun killing eachother, not train 2 years to finally be able to break our stuff while fighting yeti.

Besides, fluffy drops r nice enough :>

Amen to that. I hope that will be the spirit on pk server.

I am currently oa 100. Also I am a piddling 74/73 a/d.

The following exist on my current kills counter:

Cockatrice: 5

Desert Chim: 55

Forest Chim: 6

Sslessar: 2

DrtyCmunk: 2 ( :P )

Fluffy Rabbit: 446

Feros: 97

Giant: 2

Yeti: 1

I am in no way shape or form built as a pure fighter, I have nexus all over the place, and pickpoints in will and reasoning. I imagine oa 100 for a pure fighter will be plenty of pickpoints to throw around. Eventually.

lol um i think both of those was lack of trying and no col(and you did) but w/ this pk srvr if there is no col or armor above an iron set it will be diffrent i think the best sword should be like it was a ti serp as i can recall on monk_of_death i killed pleanty of higher ups cause i had 160hp w/ 68 coord to back it up but that was a long long long time ago any ways thats my 2 cents peace

Nah I dont think oa should be capped..

The attributes are capped to 48 (yeah? no?)

166 oa would give you 48 p/c/w/v (with antisocial)

166 still takes some time to achieve.

A pker should be able to survive a 20 pps difference right (at high levels -> 100 a/d)? And 20 oa levels at such great levels will be a huge effort to get.

To make the difference for high end players smalled id suggest different exp tables, something like a minimum exp increase of 10%? its 7 and 5% now.. would also make level 100 a/d a lot harder to get. Now the influence a/d has on the strength of a character vs creatures could be increased.

Perhaps we can kill the dragons like this and still be more equal in PvP :)

My thoughs of perks:

Antisocial: Since you can just bypass it with alt/friend/guildie, it should be removed. Basically free pps. If not removed, good pp amount would be 3 or 5.

Scotty died: If you can beam like now, this doesn't need to be changed. However, if beam is limited to safe areas, the perk should be removed.

Harvester of Sorrow: If people have alt(s) to do all harvesting, perk is giving free pps for anybody who raises money for it. KF isn't so bad map either, with only 3 monster spawns. If not removed competely, perk should be adjusted to throw harvester to random (or random and dangerous) map, and gc cost should be decreased.

Power hungry: It is basically free pps as on main server. Since there is no cooldown on food, it does not matter at all. It should be removed.

I can't dance, Godless, Gelatine bones and Hellspawn are real negative perks. They should be kept, and pp cost is not needed to be changed.

If a negative perk should be removed that is hellspawn. Its not negative at all in the pk server.And pk server must have action. Players should not waste time coming out of the underworld.

I also agree that harvester of sorrow should be cheaper. Power hungry is a must for the pk server. PH means less training. Why?cause trainers must carry a lot of food with them and that means less sr's and he's.

Most important of all: CHEAP PK.