Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darky

Monster in PK server in invasion mode

Will it be a good idea to have all monster in Invasion mode?

For one thing MM perk will loose meaning and monster will not ignore at any def level.

On the other hand it provide a newer way for spread of civilization from IP outwards.

After all you should need player who fight black bear before you can venture VOTD where a bear is roaming or Portland where a goblin visits.

Yes in this case also people will be taking risk and getting into hostile territory and reaping the benefits.

The main impact will be you need to have some fighting skill before venturing out in the hostile territory.

And you need to sneak not just against PKers but also against hostile monsters.

Thanks,

-Darky

I doubt it will be implemented, coz it would meant almost 0 possibility to go afk, even in such a safe place like votd storage :icon13:

But if somehow it will be implemented than i dont mind it at all :happy:

The reason that monsters ignore you after a certain level is so you can't just go to a spawn and be afk for several hours while you level a/d.

The reason that monsters ignore you after a certain level is so you can't just go to a spawn and be afk for several hours while you level a/d.

Yes, but if you are PKable, it's not a good idea to go afk anyway :icon13:

Yes, but if you are PKable, it's not a good idea to go afk anyway :icon13:

If you don't have equipment on you and someone fonds you afk trainging like that, the only penalty is having to leave the underworld.

Learner is right here, and with big phys when u kill weak monsters they wont hit u at all or make very little dmg, so u dont need armor anyways.

It would make afk training very easy.

I think it's a good idea though it's hard to implent and afk-training will be used...

So it probably wont work :hehe:

Maybe just some maps? like the maps which are already pk on the main server like TD, KF etc. ?

Guest ohmygod
omfg bann kadi for afk train!1!1! (or was it ratz0rs, can't remember xD)

I thought there would be less rules on pk server, is this one that will be enforced?

keep the ignore levels, but remove mm perk/cape

Maybe only remove the perk from wraith. Buying books and harvesting will be more exciting :P

It was Kajjak and he has been made pkable for it, long time ago, link to that thread here :D

(Funny thread btw :P )

mp

Edited by masterpiter

I thought there would be less rules on pk server, is this one that will be enforced?

This can be easily enforced by players. It's PK server! Easy to kill someone who is AFK. And get the spawn for yourself :confused:

Regards

Chryzopraz