Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crom

Rraisa

I think Rraisa needs to be updated, the other day I put in a request for "sell cotton" and she gave me a couple names then I put in a request for "buy cotton" and what I got was "I have no memory of cotton". How can she have no memory when she just gave me names 5 sec befor that? This is not the only time that this has happened (pre forum account). So maybe someone needs to check her over.

Thanks

I think Rraisa needs to be updated, the other day I put in a request for "sell cotton" and she gave me a couple names then I put in a request for "buy cotton" and what I got was "I have no memory of cotton". How can she have no memory when she just gave me names 5 sec befor that? This is not the only time that this has happened (pre forum account). So maybe someone needs to check her over.

Thanks

The sell and buy lists are distinct; there may be bots that want to buy cotton, so Rraisa will give you their names/lines upon a request of "sell cotton". It is well possible that no bot is selling cotton at the same time, so the results list for the request "buy cotton" will be empty, and Rraisa will send you the "I have no memory of cotton" message.

If this was the case, there is no bug, just normal behaviour. Maybe I can clarify the "I have no memory of..." messages, to make the meaning more obvious and avoid misunderstandings.

If you still suspect there is a bug, feel free to post here or forum-PM me the exact requests and responses, and I will look into it.

Thanks,

-Usl

Now that you've explained it I understand, at first I thought she didn't understand the request or the word cotton thats why I thought there may have been a problem.

Thanks for the reply