Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adko

DONT IGNORE PLS!

Hi all,I need help i was locked but i didnt play u know about it and i installed EL 1month ago i gave teste server and i can play...but on normal server i cant log in...no message like wrong passwod,nothing can u help me pls?THX

AdKo ;)

O.o how about a normal sentance structure?

maybe if you give some more info someone can help you

I last play EL 3months ago and when i want log to any char on normal server there is not message but on teste server i can play...

I suggest you get an interpreter for this, because I will not say it again and it is VERY important.

You have wasted countless of hours of moderator and admin time with this character many many times through your carelessness in sharing your password, letting people see it, playing at "friends" houses, picking passwords anybody who knows you can guess, etc etc etc etc.

IF I unlock it, and it's a VERY big "if", you will be responsible for it. Meaning I do not want to see ANY complaints of it being stolen or hacked or you forgot the password, anything. If you mismanage this character again, it will be locked forever and your IP banned because we have better things to do than chase down your character every other month.

Also to the countless people who have "shared" or "bought" this character: I don't want to hear a peep out of anybody claiming they own it either, you ALL should know better anyway and any sharing or buying of them is AT YOUR OWN RISK and why we do not officially support or endorse it.

Considering all the headaches it has caused, I am really not anxious to unlock this character at all. So all of you consider yourselves warned.

I suggest you get an interpreter for this, because I will not say it again and it is VERY important.

You have wasted countless of hours of moderator and admin time with this character many many times through your carelessness in sharing your password, letting people see it, playing at "friends" houses, picking passwords anybody who knows you can guess, etc etc etc etc.

IF I unlock it, and it's a VERY big "if", you will be responsible for it. Meaning I do not want to see ANY complaints of it being stolen or hacked or you forgot the password, anything. If you mismanage this character again, it will be locked forever and your IP banned because we have better things to do than chase down your character every other month.

Also to the countless people who have "shared" or "bought" this character: I don't want to hear a peep out of anybody claiming they own it either, you ALL should know better anyway and any sharing or buying of them is AT YOUR OWN RISK and why we do not officially support or endorse it.

Considering all the headaches it has caused, I am really not anxious to unlock this character at all. So all of you consider yourselves warned.

Sorry i understand every second worth.

Than can u unbanned me and change pass to...u will write it on PM ok?

I try to log in.Thanks.

AdKo :icon13:

As I said, get an interpreter first. Nothing is happening at least until I am sure you understand what I said.

I didn't say I was definitely unbanning, and I'm not changing the password.

Adko, what aislinn say is get a friend who speak english better than you, to tell you what she say, and to speak for you, so you and aislinn can understand each other.

Otherwise what country are you from adko, or what language do you speak? i will try find someone to tell you in your own language what she said.

Adko, what aislinn say is get a friend who speak english better than you, to tell you what she say, and to speak for you, so you and aislinn can understand each other.

Otherwise what country are you from adko, or what language do you speak? i will try find someone to tell you in your own language what she said.

I am from Slovakia and i speak SLOVAK.

AdKo :icon13: