Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PlaX

My char "PlaX" get banned.Why?

Nagging about it won't help.

As with all issues, I will sit and ponder what I've heard, and look at the logs more and try to fit them with what everybody has said. I always go back after it's all digested and look at the logs yet again, to see if it makes sense after the fuss has died down.

Here is what I see:

--Yes I believe there are two people. However I am still not convinced that at least rotwar isn't shared because things have happened on it that the "official" owner doesn't remember, and attempted hidden same ip trading is NOT a plus to prove otherwise.

--I am not happy with the logs for spare and rotwar. It's a bit too circumstantial to claim both alts separately acquired the same removal stones in a very short period of time, had dealings with the same amount of efe's in a very short period of time, and managed to earn in one deposit pretty close to the same very large gc amount in a very short period of time, among things.

I've not gotten very satisfactory answers to these things other than "well one found the stones and the other bought some" or "you're wrong".

So as I said above, I will sit and ponder the situation and the logs for a while.

Ok thanks for your time. I hope you will solve this well.

Please Aislinn now when you know we are two different people with spare can you unlock my character(PlaX) ?

I just want to play :P

The issue with Spare/Rotwar can be solve later but from what you know you must see i didnt do anything bad

Edited by PlaX

I am not sure how my saying I will think about it translates to asking you both to make alts and bug me to death ingame. You should be counting yourselves lucky I will think about it at all, considering what I see.

Plax isn't an innocent bystander here, still the issue of YOU illegally multiplaying with HIS character. So no, i will not "just unban plax and deal with rotwar/spare later".

Now if either of you have anything to add that is not a repeat of what you have (or haven't really) said before, you can forum pm me with it. So far your "explanations" are not satisfactory, hence the locks remain.

I don't want you guys to nag me anymore ingame, i'll just ban the IP. I have other people to deal with too, and it wastes time to just hear the same unsatisfactory excuses over and over again.

Hello.

How could we know we have the same public IP?

If I am multi and liar can you explain me how did I transfer all that stuff among my chars?I mean how. Tell me the way I did it. All what you have said before is just a bunch of coincidences. No facts. You blame me from something I haven´t commited.

Aislinn, I am playing EL nearly for 3 years a bunch of hours every day. I am quite knowing of all the prices in the game. Therefore its not too difficult to earn some money. Thats why rotwar may look wealthy in contrast with his level.

About the amount gc's going back and forth thats the reason of helping char - Rotwar - I know that smb (guildee or mate) looking for instance coord removal stones up to 20k, I bough 3 (I dont know exactly how many) and when the person was online I sold to him for 20k each. My Gm need efes,firstly I bought 4 efes and sold to him, secondly I bought 6 efes and I have them in sto bc of this mistake ban :icon13: I can clear up I think all the deals, how I earned money etc. Mostly of gc's r from harvesting wormwood as I said (I was harvesting every new hour), I dont know how many at my counter but about 80k have to be - all sold 1,5gc ea. I bought very cheap amount of titanium ore (about 30k for 45kgc) all I sold to WSC blacksmither (I hope you can see I had titanium ore).

Why I typing this deals ? Because I dont know what do you want to read (hear). You r not satisfied with answers but all I said how I got this, how I got that is unvarnished truth. Pretty low lvl has little more money and got banned. What should I do if Im absolutely innocent.

Thx for your time.

About the amount gc's going back and forth thats the reason of helping char - Rotwar -

This is what concerns me, a helper character.

Ok i think there is a lot of mess in all this. Please aislinn can you write all the things we are suspected from in a few separete articles?and then we will try to give you the best answer we can. I hope this will be solved :icon13: becouse i know i havent done anything bad

Edited by PlaX

About the amount gc's going back and forth thats the reason of helping char - Rotwar -

This is what concerns me, a helper character.

I meant it as Ill spent money on needed things, after sell it to person who is looking for. Helping char for my mates. Reason of why I have rotwar.

And how is he able to help your mates better than spare? And why go through all the trouble of running a second character to help your friends only, when your main character has MUCH better levels and money?

Update:

After extensive talks with Plax, I am inclined to believe him and have unlocked the Plax character.

And how is he able to help your mates better than spare? And why go through all the trouble of running a second character to help your friends only, when your main character has MUCH better levels and money?

Because Rotwar is w/o perks, he is able to sell to npc and can go everywhere + has good load - can carry more than Spare.

Spare has HS perk + antisocial so he is almost useless in helping to my friends. Spare is just helping in mixing something(hydro bar,efes from enrichment etc.) - but owner of ingreds have to come to me bc its quite hard play with HS perk.

After extensive talks with spare, spare will be unlocked, rotwar remains locked. There also will be no more helper characters for any reason.