Eternal Lands Official Forums
DevilDog03

Maintenance done on the server

Hello all, if you remember me I play by the same name in the game and I just read the update on the inactive accounts being deleted and I have one question/concern. I deployed to Iraq mid march and I just flew into the green zone yesterday (meaning I am out of my AO and in transit back to the states) so I just used a computer for the first time in a couple months, how many days without logging does it take for your account to be considered 'inactive'? I will be in the US in two weeks and I have full intentions of playing again and I dont want all my work on my only character to have gone to waste as I spent some US dollars in the shop and buying in game gold. I just want to know if my character was deleted or not and since I am on a Department of Defense computer I can't download or install anything here so I can't play to figure out if my character is still around. Any help with any of my questions would be greatly appreciated. Over and out.

Since you can read forums, you can check if your char is alive or not. All you need is access to the players online page.

Here it is: http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=devildog03

If your char was deleted, you would only see a blank page.

So hurry back and play! :D

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

i think mines been deleeted :/ i tryed to get on but to make shure i havent forgotten password how do i no if my char apple_pie is still alive?

arf my chars dead :/ il make him a grave stone :D now to fined outwhen he was born

Edited by thelethalmoo

lol thanks piper :)

Edit: has the camera always turned like that? :o

it has hasent it? sos iv been playing to many other games lol

Edited by thelethalmoo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.