Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raziel

p2p bows ect...

i am really mad bout this p2p thing i like the "free" thing and i would love it if there werwe no p2p i am not allowed to pay it my parents said .p.s. BOWS IN NON-P2P how can i say it clearer i want a bow !!! lol

please make the bows for non-p2p or for both

Bows don't exist anywhere currently, and it'll be a while before ranged weapons do show up. Please wait until something starts happening before complaining!

Personally just for testing purposes I think that all features (but not all items or maps) should be in the free game to help prevent the P2P game from getting mangled. Test things on the free game!

Not to mention bows suck....

'course, it depends on the game...

But I play w/ Fletching and making bows and arrows in EQ a lot...I use a bow to pull a monster but it does crap for damage...

I really think EL could do w/ out bows...

i am really mad bout this p2p thing i like the "free" thing and i would love it if there werwe no p2p i am not allowed to pay it my parents said .p.s. BOWS IN NON-P2P how can i say it clearer i want a bow !!! lol

Ok i've got a better idea..what about we have no game at all!!!!! :D

Greetings from Rivendell!

Just a few points:

To Alastria: even the weakest weapon, if wielded with skill, can be dangerous. There is no denying that an arrow to the head will have results.

Though you may have no interest in bows, they have always been the traditional weapon of the elves and rangers of the woodland realms. If bows are not included for functional reasons, then include them for roleplaying ones. There is no reason to limit the possibilities.

As for Raziel, you should learn to count your blessings. EL is one the the better free games I have yet to see. We are all lucky to have the opportunity to join this unique community, regardless of our financial situation.

Elrond Peredhil,

Lord of Rivendell

Ok i've got a better idea..what about we have no game at all!!!!! :D

Ow dear that must have been your worst suggestion what so ever :D

hey dont get me wrongt i love tha game it r0xx0rs!!lol but i agree with elrond i am an elf and i need the precious...i mean uhh.. the bow ..lol... :twisted: