1. 1. Rostogol price/availability

• 1 USD, not very rare
    • 2 USD, somewhat rare
    • 5 USD, as it is on the main server
    • 7 USD, rare
  2. 2. Updates

• Only bugfixes, minor tune ups
    • Add the new stuff from the main server
  3. 3. Cooldowns (for items used during fights)

• Same as main server
    • 1 second
    • 5 seconds

Lol, cd on diss ring is 2 seconds, even if ur weak friend catch enemy's diss he will diss again, which is good coz it gives feeling u r hard to kill there :D

(never saw any1 using summons like rabbits to catch enemy diss, maybe it could work, i will try it next time ;) )

mp

Lol, cd on diss ring is 2 seconds, even if ur weak friend catch enemy's diss he will diss again, which is good coz it gives feeling u r hard to kill there :D

(never saw any1 using summons like rabbits to catch enemy diss, maybe it could work, i will try it next time ;) )

mp

We tried it, it cant catch dis (bc he can just press shortcuts), but enemy lag out to hell, so it works well ;)

i think no one is going to have expensive armour, or at least very few people, because it will be so hard to make gc (campers at blue lupines bush and similar), and people wont get far in manu either (campers at trik) on top of the fact that the average player will make less FEs than on the main server (people focus on skills/items related to combat) so less EFEs.

thats why i think expensive rosts would be pointless, there would very rarely be an occasion to use one. if rosts are $1, people will only use them if theyre carrying stuff worth 8kgc+, which is more expensive than the average equipment i would guess (no EFEs even for iron plate + normal serp), so there are times when you will get drops, but if someone wants to protect their stuff, they have that choice too.

Lol, cd on diss ring is 2 seconds, even if ur weak friend catch enemy's diss he will diss again, which is good coz it gives feeling u r hard to kill there :P

(never saw any1 using summons like rabbits to catch enemy diss, maybe it could work, i will try it next time :icon13: )

mp

We tried it, it cant catch dis (bc he can just press shortcuts), but enemy lag out to hell, so it works well :P

lol, you were around before cooldown?

Ofcourse it works if you know how, you just didnt work out yet? ;/

I hope the rostos will be made 1$ because on the pk server it'll be hard to get decent armor and when armor is rare you can't afford to lose any.

therefore I think it would be better if the rosto's would be so cheap ;)

Edited by -Nostalg

i dont like the idea of rosto's being in pk server much unless we get an exp bonus for killing someone might make it worth while then.

but i can remember back when serps 1st came out no rostos and best armor was iron plate which was rare to say the least. yet ppl still used them alot at that, you just need the skills to not die to much but i guess that isnt how it is at the minute hopefully everyone realises this.

anyways i dont mind if we get rosto at what ever price because i can see why ent wants there there as they will make a good income to keep el running.

Rostogol price/availability 1 USD, not very rare

Updates Only bugfixes, minor tune ups

Cooldowns (for items used during fights) 1 second

same if i can play