Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozmondius

NMT Perk vs. NMT Cape

IMHO I prefer NMT cape over the perk. It's not really difficult to get the money for a cape;

just make 7k steel bars and sell them then you have around 350kgc, it would take not much more than 3 weeks. (it may take longer to find a seller for a NMT than to make the bars >.<)

perk has also some pros but a big problem imo, pp's are really costful to gain when your OA is high and they're

better being in p/c/r etc.. again, it's my honest opinion :)

take the perk, no matter how hard it looks to gather ~400k, this way you will know how good NMT is for you and in future, if you have to wear a cape as a PKer and you'll see that NMT cape doesn't suit you, you can sell it for a nice gcs gain and take the perk. other wise you'll be a happy orange cape owner :)

remember, there's still no removal for NMT perk and 7 pps is really a LOT!

just my honest opinion :(

Edited by Rasool

well... I am not a pure fighter, I am mainly mixer and going fighting for drops, good exps and some fun. And - I do have NMT perk - and ... I love it. ;)

My friends always smile when I say I have the perk, "that's the PK perk! :)"

When I was choosing skills in which I am interested, manufacturing wasn't one of them. So I was thinking, what with the stuff required for training when I cannot make them?

You can always buy it or gather ingreds and let a friend make it, but it's quite expensive and not always possible get one at the moment.

So I took NMT perk - my equipment does not break often, with astro I need to make a check of degrade factor first, but it's still fair with bad astro even.

I have always some armor spare for replace till I get ingreds for the new one and yes, I can wear another capes and it's not the red one :)

I have now 10pps spared and only two of them are earned by fighting B) So I am ok with those 7 in the perk, definitely not regreting the choice! I am still not high a/d enough for switch to another monster, so pps keep cummulating for it...

I don't feel I don't have enough pp for my needs. I am not thinking about removing it if the stone will be available.

Yeah I am no PKer and no pure fighter, just another point of view ... :pickaxe:

well... I am not a pure fighter, I am mainly mixer and going fighting for drops, good exps and some fun. And - I do have NMT perk - and ... I love it. ;)

My friends always smile when I say I have the perk, "that's the PK perk! B)"

When I was choosing skills in which I am interested, manufacturing wasn't one of them. So I was thinking, what with the stuff required for training when I cannot make them?

You can always buy it or gather ingreds and let a friend make it, but it's quite expensive and not always possible get one at the moment.

So I took NMT perk - my equipment does not break often, with astro I need to make a check of degrade factor first, but it's still fair with bad astro even.

I have always some armor spare for replace till I get ingreds for the new one and yes, I can wear another capes and it's not the red one :)

I have now 10pps spared and only two of them are earned by fighting B) So I am ok with those 7 in the perk, definitely not regreting the choice! I am still not high a/d enough for switch to another monster, so pps keep cummulating for it...

I don't feel I don't have enough pp for my needs. I am not thinking about removing it if the stone will be available.

Yeah I am no PKer and no pure fighter, just another point of view ... :pickaxe:

For a pure pker, to use 7 pp on a nmt perk is suicide.. It wount be noticable untill you hit overall 125-130, but after that those 7 pp you will learn fast would be much nicer in attributes. This is about the same time you will figure out, you probably shouldnt have taken 10 Human, and 7 animal nexus :)

For a pure pker, to use 7 pp on a nmt perk is suicide.. It wount be noticable untill you hit overall 125-130, but after that those 7 pp you will learn fast would be much nicer in attributes. This is about the same time you will figure out, you probably shouldnt have taken 10 Human, and 7 animal nexus :)

hahaha deadly truth, good point :pickaxe:

I just wanted to show that the perk can be interesting also for others, especially when you need gold spent into different skills.