Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozmondius

NMT Perk vs. NMT Cape

I took I can't Dance and MM perk a week ago or so.. I doubt I'll multi-PK alot in the near future so I'll likely keep the perk until I hit high a/d. Then I might just reset and buy myself a cloak/train with crap gear.

I took I can't Dance and MM perk a week ago or so.. I doubt I'll multi-PK alot in the near future so I'll likely keep the perk until I hit high a/d. Then I might just reset and buy myself a cloak/train with crap gear.
:whistle:

Thanks for sharing :mace:... but what does ICD and MM perks have to do with NMT perk/cape? lol

I think there are good arguments to convince me to take the perk too, but those 7 pp will hurt! :)

i took nmt perk so i could wear a red cape because of idiots with brods :icon4:
Good plan, IMO, but what happens when they branch your red cape? Edited by EaglePrince

Good plan, IMO, but what happens when they branch your red cape?

:icon4:

you do know what the cape does, right?

I know what it does, I also know it breaks easily

Edit: Ok...I should have said break, not branch in the quoted post.

Edited by EaglePrince

My bad folks, in the previous post where I wrote MM perk it's off course meant to be NMT perk ;p

Very interesting thread, thank you all for your suggestions.

My question is: would you suggest that an all-rounder like me (my stats are public) take the perk or just wait until I grow rich enough (hopefully ...) to buy the cape? I think what's been said so far concerns true fighters/pkers mostly.

Rehdon

Keep at it, you will be rich enough someday. 7 pick points is a lot..worth more then gold

actually i think pps are more precious than ever.. if someone has enough to max might and rationailty they would be really strong

Exactly. That's why nmt perk is good for trainers. They don't want to kill monsters.

I have the perk and imo it's the best perk ever. One CoL got me over 32 million exp. Can't beat that. During my trips to PK I can wear a red cape and not loose my NMT.

I really don't mind spending the 7 PP because if I want them back I can do hydro nexus later on down the line.

btw NMT+skeptic+red cape ftw!

nmt cape is better, 7 pps is 4-5mil gc or so... and the u have to wait a long time before spending 4-5mil on armors/weaps u broke when u weren't wearing an nmt :)

Took the perk after i had the cape because of too many breaks when u don't wear the cape...

IMO cape is only better if ur rich and have 3mil in sto to replace your dragon armor's breaks, because if you're not you will spend all your money to repair your stuff...

And maybe we'll see a NMT removal soon :)

But atm, i don't regret my perk ^^

PS: Same for skeptic imo... If u plan to train/mix/whatever on days when u have a good astro, then don't take it. But if you want to train/PK/mix/whatever again, when u want, whithout any "restriction", then i think skeptic is T3H perk... Just imagine if ur on a day where KF is full... It would be bad to miss it because of bad astro, and would be worse to go to it, get pwnt and break stuff because of bad astro + no NMT perk :/

Edited by DaKiSS

nmt cape is better, 7 pps is 4-5mil gc or so... and the u have to wait a long time before spending 4-5mil on armors/weaps u broke when u weren't wearing an nmt :)

A really active PK'er, especially at ower levels, could easily experience daily dragon armor breaks... it'd clock up the millions of gc pretty quick.

i got the perk, love it when a red cloak lasts for weeks/months ^^

although with those 7 pp i could almost max out reas or inst ;\

Edited by Sqwurl

A really active PK'er, especially at ower levels, could easily experience daily dragon armor breaks... it'd clock up the millions of gc pretty quick.

i was an active low level pker and in my last 3 months of pking ( without using nmt cape ) i broke :

- brod

- ice dragon torso

- ice dragon cuisses ( x2 )

- black dragon torso ( x2 )

- col ( x2 )

- red capes ( x7 )

- mirror capes ( x5 )

- red dragon greaves

sorry but that doesnt go up the millions of gc :(

and even with those breaks i'd still choose the cape over the pps :(

Edited by Peach

most of the players can afford that nowadays so no it isn't that expensive ... + a true pker doesn't care about the cost, he just wants to be the best so he can fuck the rest and to him 7pps in p/c/r/i/w/v is more useful :)

That's worth 1.2mil gc of BREAKS, this doesnt include the other money u spend on other stuff, other armor...

I find it extremely high for a low level pker (excepted ofc if u buy gc/gold farm/scam :wub:)

my 0.02

Edited by DaKiSS

If you want to PKing a lot NMT perk is best. This way you can wear your Red Cape full time :D

Yep that's it imo, if you are very active (PKing every day or almost) perk is an awesome choice.